I wanna shoot

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by partdeux, Jul 1, 2012.

1. partdeux

partdeux Well-Known Member

and can't find the time...

Between interviews for a new job (start tomorrow), working my old job, working on my daughters new house (foreclosure, and a cosmetic mess), and other issues, haven't had a chance to get out.

My FIL has a brand new 9mm shield that neither of us have shot, and I gave him 1,000 rounds for send through it!

2. danf_fl

danf_fl Retired Supporter

I have found that my schedule would not allow me to shoot unless I put that on the schedule.

Set a date for you and FIL to go. Put it on the calendar (like a doctor's appointment) and do it.

Works for me.

3. krisko09

krisko09 New Member

18 month old toddler, wife in nursing school, sick MIL, helping FIL rebuiled his houses foundation, and also in the market for a new job. I'm going next sunday and that'll be the first time in 2 months..

Finding the time is getting more difficult, but im bringing my wife this time and hoping that maybe if i can get her interested, then the opportunities will be more often.

4. canebrake

canebrake New Member

Nobody does anything at 3:00 AM. Take a stroll down Joseph Campau south of the Davison and I bet you can use up the majority of that 1K ammo! :p

5. partdeux

partdeux Well-Known Member

No kidding! That was the neighborhood I voluntarily drove through in the middle of the day and I wasn't carrying and regretted the route decision :)

We made some great progress on the house, and I may take thursday and friday off work... nothing is going on until next week, I got a lot of the admin stuff taken care of today.

6. unclebear

unclebear New Member

I hear ya man, I work 3rd shift and sleep most of the day, I'm lucky to get to shoot once a month anymore I buy some ammo every pay check I have a lot of it just haven't had the time!

7. LikeABoss

LikeABoss Member Lifetime Supporter

It's been over a week for me, jones'n, am 4 days past the waiting period on a new 22/45 I haven't picked up yet! In the past, I have scheduled an off day on pick up day! Flight leaving at 6:30am tomorrow, will pick it up on Saturday when I get back, take out of the box, load, shoot, repeat.