I think I've found my new gun

Discussion in 'XD Forum' started by beege, Aug 25, 2010.

1. beege

beege New Member

After work I went to the local gun shop to look at their pistols, and get some pricing. I asked the gentleman behind the counter to show me the new XDM 45. It fit my hand like a glove. I had the strong urge to buy it right there on the spot, but didn't. Possibly because my debit card has a limit on daily purchases, and I didn't have any checks with me....:D Unless you guys can talk me out of it, it'll be in my arsenal soon.;)

2. billdeserthills

billdeserthills New Member

One thing for sure is if you don't like it, there should be plenty of other people looking to buy yours...

3. canebrake

canebrake New Member

Go for it!

The only suggestion I would add is get plenty of ammo the same day and shoot the snot out of it.

Good choice, both gun and caliber.

4. mesinge2

mesinge2 New Member

Last edited: Nov 11, 2011
  5. sweeper22

sweeper22 New Member

I love mine. They've been flying off the shelves locally, and I've yet to see a used one for sale...which is uncommon when such a popular new model hits the market. No buyer's remorse with this gun.

6. gorknoids

gorknoids New Member

If you can find a fault with the Croatian Sensation, let the world know. Thusfar, the world has been pretty quiet. Very happy with my XD.

7. spittinfire

spittinfire New Member Supporter

My first pistol was an XD45 and I LOVE it! I've shot XDms and I like them just as much. You can't go wrong with an XD, they're reliable and accurate. If the price is right and you aren't hiding it from your wife I say go for it!

8. NitroxAZ

NitroxAZ New Member

Love mine. You can't go wrong.

9. beege

beege New Member

Went and got it before I left last night. Can't wait to get home to shoot it tomorrow. I'm divorced but I took my girlfriend to get it with me so there is no problem with hiding it from her...lol

10. lonyaeger

lonyaeger Active Member

Good choice, can't go wrong with it. Have fun!

11. mesinge2

mesinge2 New Member

post a range report when you shoot it.

Looking foward to it!

12. beege

beege New Member

Well I went to the range today. Took both the Taurus .45 and the new XDM 45. Ran about 100 rounds of fmj through the XDM and was I ever impressed. The gun performed flawlessly as expected. I also ran some hollow points thru it. It ate them like candy. I love this gun.

13. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

Ok, pics are needed. Post in the Range Report section...just suggesting. :D

14. beege

beege New Member

Here is the first target. The three in the 7 ring are the first 3 shots. Had too much finger on the trigger.

Attached Files:

15. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

Most excellent. Congratulations.

16. mesinge2

mesinge2 New Member

Nice grouping. It point very naturally don't it. I like the grip much better that the XD.