I Signed Barrack H. Obama Up For A Gift Membership To NRA

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by AR10, May 4, 2013.

1. AR10

AR10 New Member

I signed Barack Hussein Obama up for a one year NRA gift membership, along with a monthly subscription to America's 1st. Freedom magazine. Sure hope he digs right into that magazine every month, just as eagerly as I do.

I have been pretty active lately with NRA.

Today I signed myself up as an Endowment member. Then I signed my wife's sister up as a one year gift membership, along with an additional membership for her significant other, girlfriend (the days we live in [​IMG] ). I had earlier signed my wife up for a lifetime membership as her 30th wedding anniversary gift (she does not care that much for pearls).

Along with all the other NRA activity, I became a Certified Instructor in CP & PPITH last weekend, and have signed up for more classes.

About an hour ago, I got a wild hair, and suddenly realized, while the NRA is holding their 142 annual convention this week / weekend in Houston, Texas, there is someone else I should sign up to be an NRA member.

Enjoy your NRA membership Mr. Obama!

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 4, 2013
  2. HockaLouis

HockaLouis New Member

That's great. I hope he appreciates and will read it...

I see they asked for DOB. How do you know? Did you see his birth certificate!?

3. Axxe55

Axxe55 The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Knowing Obama and his staff, they would probably just throw it out with the rest of the junk mail!

sad, if he read it he might understand our rights a little better, or not!

4. eatmydust

eatmydust New Member

As a man who has pledged to uphold our constitution, it is appropriate for him to be kept up to date on the thoughts and concerns of the citizenry that elected him to office.

Thanks AR!!:cool:

5. jackrich3

jackrich3 Active Member Supporter

That's hilarious! Being a member of the very organization he's trashing! Now, I gotta figure out who I'm signing up. Maybe bloomberg.

6. nitestalker

nitestalker New Member

I understand it will be refused by the NRA. They ran a back ground check on that name. It came up blank they were unable to find birth or school records.
    The NRA has determined Barrack H. Obama is just a joke.:rolleyes:

7. AR10

AR10 New Member

Everybody sign someone up in the confiscation circle, and let us know who you enrolled.

Costs just $20 as a gift membership.

Who wants to sign up Shotgun Joe B?

www.NRA-2013.org

8. nitestalker

nitestalker New Member

AR-10 nice pro gun effort. But the facts are giving an NRA membership to a young person might insure another 50 years of NRA active members. The $20 bucks spent on anti gunners is a lost $20 dollars the NRA membership drive could actually use.:)

9. MisterMcCool

MisterMcCool Well-Known Member Supporter

Great... Now he can fight gun rights and claim to be an NRA member to justify it.

10. nitestalker

nitestalker New Member

I really doubt that he can spell NRA.:p

11. AR10

AR10 New Member

Purchased a Life membership for my wife, an Endowment membership for myself, (expanding on my life membership from decades ago) two other gift memberships for family members, along with the Obama membership. Recently passed two Certified Instructor classes. Me thinks the NRA good deeds of the month are pretty well covered.

12. AR10

AR10 New Member

I wonder if NRA will say no to him, and refund my money?

13. Jpyle

Jpyle New Member

Love it. If nothing else the constant appeals for money and the tons of junk mail will drive him crazy. :)

14. MaxImpactGuns

MaxImpactGuns New Member

That my friend is freaking awesome!!!

15. Garadex

Garadex New Member

You mean what he considers everyones email. :mad:

16. fa35jsf

fa35jsf New Member

You should try to give the president a call to let him know about the gift you gave him and that he should receive the magazine next month.

Oh, also don't forget to mention to him that you are planning to write that gift off on your taxes come next year:D

17. AR10

AR10 New Member

I think he gets a gift card. Maybe he will invite me to the White House! :)

18. fa35jsf

fa35jsf New Member

I wouldn't count on that AR10. If he does, you might not want to go. I can imagine the frisking procedures might be slightly...... invasive :eek:

19. Sniper03

Sniper03 Supporting Member Supporter

AR10

That was right nice of you! And I hope he enjoys the America 1st Freedom magazine. That was a Great Idea!
    I think I should possibly follow suit by sending him an additional book from Barnes & Noble entitled *Second Amendment for Dummies! :D

20. deadsp0t

deadsp0t New Member

Two things wouldn't surprise me a bit here, one is I wouldn't be surprised if it were ignored and trashed as I'm sure you're not the first to do this. Second, I wouldn't be surprised if you received some sort of letter saying 'stop it or else' or something along these lines, anything 'they' can use as ammo against us.
    The NRA, should automatically enroll presidents and other elected officials in DC IMO, but I'm sure that's against some sort of rule.