I should be dead

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Hot Sauce NARC, Jun 8, 2009.

1. Hot Sauce NARC

Hot Sauce NARC New Member

I was riding my motorcycle ive had for 2 months (03 Kawasaki 636 ninja with 3000 miles) to my girlfriends house about 3 hours away from where i live, when out of nowhere an Illinois Field Rat, a lazy jobless no good piece of crap democratic white tailed welfare dependant DEER! jumped into my lane. I happened so fast i couldnt avoid hitting it so i T-BONED this Obama supporting vegitarian at a speed i will not disclose for insurance purposes. The bike thankfully laid over and i slid to a stop. Somehow and i have no idea why (i credit GOD and some of my cooler dead relatives) I managed to get up and walk away from this crash with nothing more than a little road rash on my knees and elbows. The bike is pretty much totaled so hopefully i will get a nice check that will immediatly be spent on a new rifle and eventually a 1911, Im done with motorcycles. O and if you ask a duputy nice enough he will usually let you shoot the son of a b***h deer that caused all your problems :D

2. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

Wow! That's some way to make your 100th post. I'm glad you're okay.

3. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Holy Hell!! :eek::eek:

Glad you are okay brother, but I bet that is one ride you will never forget.

Damn glad you were able to walk away from it.

Welcome to the: "I Beat The Gravelings" Club

So far we got me, BobbyB13 and now you.

And that is just the last 45 days worth of additions - I am sure the group is MUCH larger, we just haven't had a meeting yet to see who all is in the club.

Hope you feel better, and gets that fat insurance check, real soon!

JD

4. RL357Mag

RL357Mag New Member

Damn! You ARE one lucky SOB. I had an accident back in '99 at under 40mph that sent me to a trauma center via chopper where I spent the next two weeks recovering from 9 broken ribs along the spine, clavicle, scapula in two places, punctured lung, and forehead gashed to the skull. The nurses at the Hartford Trauma Center call bikes "Donorcycles", although they admitted that more often than not there are no transplantable organs from most bike accidents due to chest and head trauma. I won't ride at night around here because of the deer population. This is Americade week here - and the ratio of bikes to cars is about 2 to 1.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2009
  5. Jo da Plumbr

Jo da Plumbr New Member

That’s what happens when you go deer hunting with a small caliber vehicle.

You need a F150 at least.

Glad your OK

6. user4

user4 New Member

Haha. Glad you're okay.

7. Samples.32

Samples.32 New Member

Yes I agree that was extremely irresponsible ;) :D Glad you didn't get hurt :)

8. Hot Sauce NARC

thanks guys, and gal. This makes me think i should be rolling around in a modifed tractor vehicle like the dude with the hockey mask in The Road Warrior.

9. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

I gave up motorcycles in my early thirties. Sometimes I miss it, but not badly enough to want to do it again. ;)

10. dunerunner

dunerunner New Member

Hot Sauce, glad you survived without much wear and tear. Obviously wearing a full coverage helmet and full leather riding suit.

So, how much venison did you get?

11. hunter Joe

hunter Joe New Member

I almost got me some high speed beef Friday night with the pick-up truck. Not my favorite way of hunting whitetails but what you gonna do when their out of season. Seriously, glad your alright.

12. Kishido

Kishido New Member

Glad you're okay! Are you an ATGATT rider?

13. dog2000tj

dog2000tj New Member

Sorry to hear about your accident Sauce but damn glad to hear you are ok. :eek: To be able to even walk away is great news. :)

14. Hot Sauce NARC

i was wearing a full helmet but i was wearing Jeans and a northface jacket, that were both freaking destroyed but better them than my skin

The fine folks of the Volunteer fire/EMT department asked me if they could have the deer and since was aways from home i let them have it.

15. Franciscomv

Franciscomv New Member

That sounds painful! Glad you are OK.

I'm deadly scared of anything that can go faster than a horse, so I've never been into bikes. When I was 16 and my mom offered to get me a car I got a nice percheron instead. :)

16. Jo da Plumbr

Jo da Plumbr New Member

For you other city boys I looked it up. A percheron is a breed of horse.

Attached Files:

17. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

Glad to hear you are ok.

Quick story that ties into a thread in the Bunker. A good friend of mine had his appendix burst (samples) while riding his bike to the hospital. He nearly died from both the crash and the burst appendix. I drove by the wreckage without knowing this and noticed his bike. I went straight to the hospital and called his brother for him. He never bought another bike, just faster cars.

18. falseharmonix

falseharmonix New Member

Hot Sauce,

Glad to hear you're okay. I'm also from Illinois, and I can't count the number of near-hits I've had with deer in the past few weeks alone...

(to me, a near miss would be almost NOT hitting the deer. A near hit is nearly hitting the deer)

19. orangello

orangello New Member

Congratulations on not feeding the worms; bikes are fun but risky.

20. bobbyb13

bobbyb13 New Member

Man, Narc, I am very glad you are ok, except for the rash. Let us old farts die first. I agree a F250 with a Aussie Kangaroo/bull bar will take the bastages out with 0 damage to you or your ride. Messy clean up. Just ask me how I know.:rolleyes: