I see JD everywhere now.

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by skullcrusher, Feb 19, 2009.

1. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

Ok, sitting at the computer, checking the threads and flipping the stations and almost every third damn commercial coming on stars JD! He's between the IUD and Vonage. Does this bother any one else, or is it just me? :D

2. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Woot?!

Jd

Attached Files:

3. dnthmn2004

dnthmn2004 New Member

Yes, I have noticed this too. But his posts are always productive, usually on topic, and its a riot when him and canebrake get into an argument. Maybe that's why hes a moderator?

Anyways, JD, I suggest you change your AV every day so it doesn't seem like your making more than your fair share of contribution.

4. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

I'm talking "show Hungry who's boss" commercials. I think it's weight watchers. Look at threads, there's Hungry, look at tv, there's Hungry. A little creepy. I can deal with it, tho. :)

5. hillbilly68

hillbilly68 New Member

Aw good gawd guys, don't reinforce his choice of changing to that damn thing. I remain steadfast in my protest of his choice.

6. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

LOL - Oh, now I get it. I like that little guy. He's funny as hell.

Hillbilly - I promise to change him out in a month or so.... or maybe 6. :D

JD

7. canebrake

canebrake New Member

It's working!
    A whole thread on JD's avatar.
    You guys think he changed it for exercise?
    You're a bunch of exposed nerves.
    *Coup de pointe with sharp stick* Poke....poke

8. dnthmn2004

dnthmn2004 New Member

So I felt left in the dark not knowing WHAT THE F*CK JD's avatar is. So I Tubed it up and that Hungry guy is pretty funny. I don't watch enough TV I guess.

Irony: I was taking a bite of pizza while watching that commercial for the first time.

9. hillbilly68

hillbilly68 New Member

Yeah CPTTango got one too for the freaky tinfoil head shot.

10. dragunovsks

dragunovsks New Member

I actually laughed out loud when I saw you changed your avatar, JD. Did he "ring toss" a donut on your pen? Watch out for the little bugger, he'll run a donut cart into your desk.

I like the part when the woman opens her laptop and he opens the pizza box, looks like me when I get pizza. I likes my pizza.....and beer of course!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49WjrRJ_DLw]YouTube - Weight Watchers Momentum Commercial - Hungry in the office[/ame]

11. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

All -

I am actually working at dropping a few "living in captivity" pounds. Have got a bit lax and lazy being in a stable, same roof relationship for a few years and felt time to do something about it.

After Thanksgiving I was the heaviest I had ever been, so I decided it was time to do something about it. Joined a gym, been trying to watch what I eat, cut out soda and caffeine almost altogether, still probably drinking a bit too much on the weekends, but slowly the old body is coming around and I am getting in better shape.

The little Hunger guy was just too damn funny, and now he is a constant reminder that I don't need to get the fries, or the potato chips, with the sandwich or wrap for lunch.

I'm with you Dragunov - I LOVES me my pizza and warm bread especially. Don't have a sweat tooth, but put me in front of a warm loaf of sourdough with some butter and I am done for... LOL

So, that's the reason. When I get in better shape, I will remove the avatar and put the old JD back up...........Probably. :cool:

Last edited: Feb 20, 2009
  12. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

Good luck on your quest, JD. When I need to cut some pounds, I get light beer. It's not as easy as it used to be. :)

13. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Amen to that brother. My metabolism isn't what it used to be. Eff me but it's hard to get back in the gym and realize I am NO WHERE NEAR what I used to be.

All these damn young bucks running around, pressing 300 pounds on the bench and squatting 500.

I am fairly certain all the muscle mass is going to be a detriment when the Space Zombies show up though.... :D

JD

14. Slawth

Slawth New Member

Fortunately you will only need one muscle for that.

[​IMG]

15. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Plus one on that! Trigger finger muscle for the WIN!

JD

16. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

I too was in the dark on this little guy, and You Tubed it. All it did was make me hungry, and he looks like someone who knows how to party, so the commercial had the opposite effect on me.

Gonna go get a chocolate cake now.:eek:

17. dragunovsks

dragunovsks New Member

Unfortunately I have a pretty high metabolism so the little bugger rides shotgun with me in the dumptruck at work. Speaking of that, did someone say something about chocolate cake?:eek: