I saw an SKS for.......

Discussion in 'General Rifle Discussion' started by RUG3R44, Mar 25, 2013.

1. RUG3R44

RUG3R44 New Member

I saw a SKS w/ a Tapco stock for sale at a flea market. The guy wanted $999.95 for it. I went to the restroom and looked in the mirror but didn't see STUPID tatooed on my forhead. Probably still there if anyone wants to jump on it.

2. shadecorp

shadecorp Active Member Supporter

Right.
    I'll be there next weekend.

3. Stillersfan

Stillersfan New Member

I sell ya mine for $600... :D;)

4. hiwall

hiwall Well-Known Member

Seeing an asking price on any used item does not in any way mean that it would ever sell for that price.

5. RUG3R44

RUG3R44 New Member

I have a Yugo SKS that I'll probably keep 'till I die. I've thought about removing the grenade launcher but it seems more trouble than it's worth.

6. DrumJunkie

DrumJunkie New Member

Seen M types on gunbroker a few weeks ago sell over a grand and sell fast. Gunbroker has an M type now starting at 500. Still way too high you ask me but the market bares what it bares I guess.

Prices seem to be going down but not to pre-scare levels, and I don't think they will. It's like gas. It goes up .75 and goes back down .50.

7. Rick1967

Rick1967 Well-Known Member

I am always suprised at what stupid people are willing to pay for something.

8. orangello

orangello New Member

My nephew sold a nice Chinese Type 56, factory 26 SKS in wood stock with one removable 30 round mag as a kicker for $475 at this weekend's gun show. I think he decided the wife didn't rate a nice SKS.

9. robocop10mm

robocop10mm Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

The kicker is any gun sold at a flea market has a better than average chance of ending up in the hands of a person prohibited from possessing said gun in the first place. Felons and illegal aliens love such places for gun buys. Around here you cannot do a transaction with anyone at a flea market w/o speaking some Spanish

10. Darrel55

Darrel55 New Member

Saw a nice yugo go for 350 this weekend at a gun show. But most were looking for a guppy at 500 - 600.

11. hiwall

hiwall Well-Known Member

Do you work for Gun Control Inc.? Sounds like it with a statement like that.
    I bought a gun a flea market on Saturday. Does that mean I broke the law? Or that I am prohibited from purchasing a gun? I do not speak Spanish and neither does the gentleman I purchased the gun from. :(

12. MattShlock

MattShlock New Member

PRE-scare!?

"Pre-scare"? Michael Bloomberg is spending $12,000,000.00 in key states to get AWB's passed. He was interviewed today and is "guardedly optimistic" that the Federal AWB will pass as an amendment to a gun "crime" bill just like last time...

It's not over!

13. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

Of COURSE you can do business at the flea market without speaking Spanish!

There is always Korean, Vietnamese, Russian, Farsi, Hindi, Manadarin and Tagalog!:p

14. robocop10mm

robocop10mm Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

Oops, I left out the green font in my previous post.