I said I'll do it ..!

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by dango, May 23, 2013.

1. dango

dango Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

Every so often , I make comments about me and my (katana)..!
    Three months ago , I almost could not pick it up.! I have made claim that I was
    A martial artist most of my life and in saying , the sword.!

My body , broken and heeling , I was counted down and out , well , they were all wrong .!

I'm no where near where I was but good enough to back up what I say.! I do not BS so's to show my word is true , how do I post a video ..? Yeap , me and my Katana (sword ! I am about 25% back but it would be enough to you , I ain't BS,n. .....!

HOW DO I POST A Video..? .
    Thank Yaul..! :)

2. notdku

notdku Administrator Staff Member

3. dango

Pardon if I blush and thanks.......! :)

4. dango

Yo , not to offend , but I really want to add music and the song I chose has special meaning to me (DON'T DO WANT. THEY TELL YA)..? Some of words..?

Need ok before I do this audio or I'll have to find something else.! I wasn't even gonna do this , but I am so proud to get this far , what can I say.?

Samurai Flash..! Oh yeah..! :D

Something changed me this last surgery cause I know people , many people that will be shocked , I've been way to humble all this time.!
    Not many know I even do this .! I ain't getting no younger and it just might have a positive effect on others with health issues and living in pain.

Working on video so's give me a few days.! Thanks..!

Last edited: May 23, 2013
  5. Jagermeister

Jagermeister New Member

Hi Dango, I have practiced iaido for at least 20 years now, and teaching my kids. You get a great workout with the craft. I love my katanas as much as my guns. They are also just as expensive.

6. gearhead396

gearhead396 New Member

Very cool jäger I have just begun training in kenjutsu and I am enjoying every second of it! Who is your preferred katana maker?

7. gearhead396

gearhead396 New Member

I actually have 2 new bokins that just arrived today any one wanna come spar I need the practice! :p

8. Jagermeister

Jagermeister New Member

Last year I bought a Cheness "Oniyuri" Bujinkan Katana for self defense. It is very easy to use in the small tight spacies of the house. See company pic below. I would not use my full size Katana in the house. I also have a much higher quality customized Katana made for my specifications. I will post a picture later. It is all black with dragon theme. The photos are on my IPAD. I sold my older Katanas two years ago, and will probably replace my newer ones in 7 or 8 years. I do this with guns too. I go through my bokkens quickly too. Looking to switch from wood to the plastic cold steel trainers. I bought my son a Raptor. It is inexpensive and a very good first Katana. My daughter wants a customized Katana, but I have to save up since I bought an expensive AR recently.

Attached Files:

9. gearhead396

gearhead396 New Member

That is a beautiful sword. After training a bit I bought my first "real" katana to practice cuts and draw strikes. It is a hanwei practical pro performance. I love it so far. I already want another type a more expensive, more customized one that i will not train with and keep for self defense. I also have looked at the cold steel trainers looks like a good investment to me.

10. dango

Yo Jagermeister , I bow to you as well , wow , didn't know there were that many of us..!

Ain't this special..? ;) we all should do a vid to learn from each other ..!
    I'm always incorporating new techniques..!

We are an army of silent shadows , quiet , but lethal...! I like it , :)

PS: do love the guns but these weapons demand their due..!
    If you got it , flaunt it , would love to see all this stuff..! I will show you mine if you show me yurn....! Beautiful blade..!

Last edited: May 23, 2013
  11. HockaLouis

HockaLouis New Member

I'll watch Kill Bill #1.

12. Jagermeister

Jagermeister New Member

Here you go.

Attached Files:

13. dango

Such beauty in cold steel .! Now show what you do with them , teach me..!
    A video perhaps , something I can share and use..! Please , don't be shy..!
    Tis art is it not.?;)