I need some air rifle help, anyone?

Discussion in 'General Rifle Discussion' started by xKantor101, Apr 11, 2011.

1. xKantor101

xKantor101 New Member

My dad was helping a buddy out and they found an pellet gun in his house.

He gave it to me and i need to find aout what kind of rifle it is.

Does anybody know any good forums? Or do we have an expert here?

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2011
  2. jpattersonnh

jpattersonnh Active Member

3. xKantor101

xKantor101 New Member

well i judt want to know what kind of rifle it is and if anyone here knows about air rifles or air rifle forums that can help.

4. tuck2

tuck2 New Member

Go to google-enter-- air rifles-- you will get a number of sites. A few years ago I got a pump up pellet rifle that was made in the 1940s. Also enter the brand and Mdl number if you can find on the rifle.

5. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

XKantor- the freaking crystal ball is in the shop for an oil change. :rolleyes:

GIVE US THE INFO ON THE RIFLE!!!!

Make, model, or at least what the squiggly little things called WORDS are that are engraved on the gun! Pictures would also be nice for some of us semi-literate types. :p

If we know, we'll share what we know. If not, will try to point you to some airgun forums.

6. xKantor101

xKantor101 New Member

whoops soryy bout that well its a sealion break barrel and i should be uploading pictures sometime today i need to replace sights for it since they are missing

7. xKantor101

xKantor101 New Member

its missing part of the back site and the front site completely. its also missing something near the break since there's a missing screw. i will post more pictures if needed

Attached Files:

8. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

Chinese,known as a B-2. That one needs some TLC. They are basic rifles, somewhat heavy, touch on the loud side, good power, fair accuracy. Used as training rifles in China. Not real expensive. Have one sitting back in the closet somewhere- think Harbor Freight used to sell them for about $30.

Here is one in good shape, inluding your missing screw- http://www.auctionarms.com/closed/displayitem.cfm?itemnum=8919554.0

Last edited: Apr 13, 2011
  9. meadville

meadville New Member

Your good c3shooter,real good. Some of the folks on this forum forgot more then I ever new:):D

10. xKantor101

xKantor101 New Member

dont know what to say but thanks now i know that screw didnt really do much. i think ill make a sling for it and just have it around for fun, that is is i can get sights for it. any help on the sights? cheap iron ones preferably

11. xKantor101

xKantor101 New Member

If I wanted to purchase Iron Sights What would i be looking for this gun?