I need help!

Discussion in 'General Shotgun Discussion' started by MajorMoeDown47, Jul 23, 2013.

1. MajorMoeDown47

MajorMoeDown47 New Member

Where can i find this certain load.ive been looking up and down for. Im looking for Winchester Ranger Law Enforcment 12 gauge 9 pellet 00 buckshot im searching every where on the web and all over my community can somebody please point me the way!

2. kfox75

kfox75 Well-Known Member Supporter

can't find the exact OO Buck you are looking for, but Ammo to go has the military loads from Winchester. Here's a link:

http://www.ammunitiontogo.com/product_info.php/pName/25rds-12-ga-winchester-military-2-34-9-pellet-00-buckshot-ammo/cName/12-gauge-2-34-buckshot

3. MajorMoeDown47

4. SSGN_Doc

SSGN_Doc Well-Known Member

Can I ask why you are after this particular load?

5. MajorMoeDown47

Because for self defense i have many other loads such a remingtion winchester super x and hornady tap and critical defense rio royal buck and sellier bellot but im really interested in the winchester ranger series i want to get a feel of that stuff at the range and what i hear about it its really good stuff!!

6. kfox75

kfox75 Well-Known Member Supporter

What you have listed already will do whatever job you need it to as far as HD goes. I can understand the urge to check out what others call the best, but if you are having a hard time finding it, even if it is the cats azz, you would be better served by using what you have and waiting for the demand for brand-x to go down. When it does, you can pick up more of it for far less of your hard earned money. Just sayin'.

7. SSGN_Doc

SSGN_Doc Well-Known Member

I get it. I like to test a wide variety of loads out of my guns just to have an idea of how each performs. I was just curious if there was some specific feature of the Ranger loads. I like their 127Gr +P load in 9mm because it is a bit unique.

Says it's in stock $24.60 for 25 rounds:

http://www.targetsportsusa.com/p-3852-winchester-ranger-12-gauge-2-34-00-buckshot-9-pellets-ammunition.aspx