I Need a CC - But I NEED MORE STOPPING POWER!!

Discussion in '1911 Forum' started by Dillinger, May 4, 2010.

1. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

We have all read these posts. Generally someone is brand new to firearms, had a recent incident or was close to someone who did, and wants a new Concealed Carry Pistol.

Having done some research, the poster has determined that 9mm or .45ACP does not pack enough power to stop a 240lb attacker in one round.

Well.

To that complaint, I give you THIS SOLUTION!! :D

Guncrafter Industries : Model 3

JD

2. lonyaeger

lonyaeger New Member

Wonder if Nighthawk is on it yet? ;)

3. Gojubrian

Gojubrian New Member

4. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Have you ever checked out a Guncrafter Industries pistol Lon??

They are pretty damn impressive. I have shot the big 5" 1911 clone, I think it's the Model 1, and it is one big bastard. The extra weight is very much appreciated when you trip that 4.5# trigger. :D

I would definitely consider getting one of their guns if some money fell out of the sky into my lap. I was very impressed with their pistol and it's accuracy, I am just not set up for reloading and .50GI be expensive yo. :eek:

5. canebrake

canebrake New Member

Attached Files:

6. lonyaeger

lonyaeger New Member

Nope, I've never seen one. How much are they going for?

7. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

From what I remember, Nighthawk prices.

If you are interested in just testing the waters for a price, hit up my buddy George at MI Gunslingers ( George@migunslingers.com ). He has a preferred dealer pipeline to them and can usually have one in a much shorter time than anyone else, plus his prices are better than MSRP.

Nigthawk's too, in case you were in the market. :D

8. lonyaeger

lonyaeger New Member

Thanks. The T3 Comp that I saw in the video from SHOT....well it's very intriguing. But I have to cool it for a while. :(

9. Shihan

Shihan Active Member Lifetime Supporter

If I only had $3000:eek:, I could have some fun with that.:)

10. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

11. willshoum

willshoum New Member

Knock down Power

I've heard that the 9 mm and the 45 acp want stop any one with one shot if it's not to the head or heart. Someone once told me that if you shoot the person, aim for the belly button. There's no bones to deflect the round, If the person is head on with you, this round should put him on his knees. But we all know that some people on drugs will not stop even if you unload the whole dam mag. The guy said the reason for the belly shot is that the spine is in direct line of the bullet. And he was talking about 22 cal. Any 240 pounders want to challenge this myth. God Bless Have a Nice Day

12. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

13. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

When y'all get tired of fooling around with the small bore stuff, give me a call. :p
    Stand-Alone-M203-Launcher.jpg

14. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Hey Big Boy, is that a 40mm Grenade Pistol in your pocket or are you just happy to see a girl?? :D

15. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

For those that complain that the M203 is not TRULY a handgun, how about the Ithaca Auto & Burglar PISTOL? Yes, 12 g SXS, and no, it is not a sawed off shotgun- it was made AS a pistol- and if you can find one, the registration tax is $5.
    AutoBurglar.jpg

PS- just having fun with y'all- while these ARE real guns, the 1911 in .50 GI looks like a beautiful handgun.

16. canebrake

canebrake New Member

1911 Custom Pistols:
    #M150 Model No.1 50GI............. $2985 #M145 Model No.1 .45 ACP.........$2985
    #M250 Model No.2 50 GI ............$2985 #M245 Model No.2 .45 ACP.........$2985
    #AM45, AMERICAN,.45 ACP ...... $2695

New for 2010
    #M350, Model No. 3, Commander size 50 GI, $2985
    #NN45 “Pistol with no Name”, .45 ACP (5" - full size) $2495
    #NN45C “Pistol with no Name”, .45ACP (4.25" - Commander size) $2495

17. willshoum

willshoum New Member

Hawg Leg

Looks Familiar, The movie with Jonn Wayne, Dean Martin, and James Caan.

18. hillmillenia

hillmillenia New Member

I hate to quote regulation...so I won't, but I will say that in Oklahoma at least, it's not legal to CCL any caliber larger than .45...I know, I know, believe me, the second ammendment is being infringed on every level and who the F*** do they think they are telling me...We should be able to buy machine guns at our local hardware store too but this is what we got!:rolleyes:

19. mcramer

mcramer New Member

we could all just start to carry these...

Attached Files:

20. spittinfire

spittinfire New Member Supporter

For $2985 I think I'll take two, I'm sure Mrs. Spitty will want one. I would seriously love some range time with one.