I made n error...... help!!!!

Discussion in 'AR-15 Discussion' started by mymaro, Mar 29, 2013.

1. mymaro

mymaro New Member

So i did something bad that really is not reversible i was putting a magpul trigger guard in a dpms lower and it happened a tab broke off. Have any of you made this error what are your fixes. I'm thinking about having it tighed back on then refinish it in tan or should i just glue it back on and have it be a beater ar. Worst part is its my buddies now i gotta replace his lower. Thinking a arbor press will be a new purchase

2. purehavoc

purehavoc New Member

It will still function the same .Stark makes a grip that will some what cover the screw up take a look

Last edited: Mar 29, 2013

3. AgentTikki

AgentTikki New Member

Nice call Pure.

Also the older 1st gen Magpul MIADs have guards built into them too.

I've seen worse, and I do commend you for stepping up and replacing it for your friend. Nice move!

4. mymaro

mymaro New Member

I was raised with morals unlike alot of kids my age. Plus that means i get another lower!!!!

5. AgentTikki

AgentTikki New Member

Win....WIN.

Beater rifle beater rifle....hrm....mebbe a dedicated .222lr? Oh OH Oh 5.45x39!

................the possibilities are endles. Crap this is bad. I just finished two. will the insanity ever end?

6. ScottA

ScottA FAA licensed bugsmasher Lifetime Supporter

Yep. Break out the check book. Time to buy him a new lower. Smile... Tiki pointed out the upside.

7. mymaro

mymaro New Member

5.45 were my exact thoughts maybe a model one sales rifle