I love this picture

Discussion in 'General Shotgun Discussion' started by Jagermeister, Mar 10, 2013.

1. Jagermeister

Jagermeister New Member

I have two girls myself.:cool:

Attached Files:

2. HOSSFLY

HOSSFLY New Member

So her date drives on by & opps for a long soapy hot shower :eek:

3. cotex

cotex New Member

I do like that one....

4. shadecorp

shadecorp Active Member Supporter

Great.
    Thankfully,
    I have two sons.

5. Garadex

Garadex New Member

If I have daughters in the future I'll be just like that.

6. Gonzilla

Gonzilla New Member

We had a father debate what he "could do" vs what he "should do" - a perennial parent trap. :D

Wish I had this picure for his thread. Too little, too late - "it happens..."

7. Virginian

Virginian Active Member

I have two daughters, and those days are way behind me. I miss watching the fights with their mother when they were teenagers, and having my oldest ask me "How do you stand it !?!?"

8. readygirl

readygirl New Member

LOL....Love the tough guy dad routine. You guys must not remember when you were 17. Shotgun does not scare away horny teenage boys. Just makes them figure out a different way in. They will drag their sack thru broken glass to get to your daughters... And its usually not them you need to worry about. Boys are fairly predictable...girls are the instigators.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2013
  9. deadsp0t

deadsp0t New Member

My daughter will be on house arrest till she is 65 for those very reasons! :) seriously I guess you just do the best job raising them you can and hope they make decent choices..

10. SouthernMan

SouthernMan New Member

I just hope that by teaching my girls to shoot, the young man will be a gentleman in order to prevent losing his 'powers' ... Maybe I'll just kill the first one that comes around in order to put the others on notice; is that overreacting?

11. Pasquanel

Pasquanel Proud to be an American Supporter

I knew someone like that back a while ago! Still a fond memory, and you are correct boys are very predictable, I know I'm the farther of 3 daughters and one son. I can say with no equivocation boys are much easier to raise!:p

12. readygirl

readygirl New Member

You got it right, teach them to make good decisions is the best you can do because you cant be there to protect them everywhere , all the time. Another thing you need know...she is watching you..and how YOU treat mom/what kind of man YOU are . The best thing you can do is set the example for what a good man is, thats what she will look for in her man.

13. deadsp0t

deadsp0t New Member

Truth.. I can not count how many times I've received this exact advise.. :) thank you :)

14. Lsizer

Lsizer New Member

Great advice! I raised three girls and survived. My father was worse than me. He would make the boy give him his driver's license and write the info down, along with the plate numbers. Then tell them if she was't home on time, he was calling the cops out to get them. Lol!

15. TheDesertFox

TheDesertFox New Member

I'll probably be like that with my sisters. Guy shows up and my dad and I will be sitting in recliners cleaning guns. Haha

16. TheDesertFox

TheDesertFox New Member

Now that I think of it I'll probably have to deal with something like this sooner or later. Oh well, I'll just start talking about guns with him I guess.

17. austin92

austin92 New Member

My girlfriend gets mad because her father an I get along so well lol. We have similar interests, including guns and I respect him in his home so there's no conflict between us. We could b.s. around a cold beer all day. I hope one day if I have daughters they pick a guy I can get along with. It's hard to date when you don't get along with the father

18. tCan

tCan Active Member

I'm convinced fathers approaching midlife hold the secret to success for us younger bucks... of course you'll never tell... :mad:

19. hairbear1

hairbear1 Member

Daughter bought her 1st boyfriend home years ago and it just so happened I was cleaning my 30/06 at the same time they both walked through the door.
    The look on the kid's face was priceless as he looked at me and then the 30/06.

He sort of smiled at me nervously and asked if I did much shooting and I said that I did a lot and that with this rifle I could hit things at 300yds and left it at that.
    They didn't last long after that and the daughter told me later that he was s^&t scared of me because he thought I was going to shoot him.
    Jeeez I love screwing with teenager's minds,regards :D

20. fupuk

fupuk New Member

Pretty much sums it up. My girls are almost 3 years old so I have a long time to practice my shot and let my arsenal grow. But im 99% the first boyfriend that comes over will see me cleaning my Mossberg and my 1911.

Attached Files: