I like hearing opinions

Discussion in 'AK & SKS Discussion' started by cblowe13, Jul 1, 2013.

1. cblowe13

cblowe13 New Member

Okay so I'm a trader, talked a guy down to 450 rounds 9mm and 100$ for a synthetic stock norinco sks with 2 30 rounders and 380 rounds of mostly steel ammo and sling. How do you feel about this trade? My opinion is damn I'm gonna make a hundred bucks but what's yours and its in excellent shape

2. rn-cindy

rn-cindy Active Member

I think you got a killer deal........cheapest i have seen an SKS around here lately is $400. I have been looking at them, would like to have one...

3. cblowe13

cblowe13 New Member

I think so considering the gun and 380 rounds for basically 250$!

image-2962580804.jpg

4. foot2400

foot2400 New Member

I would say that's a good deal also. My LG has 3 yugo for $600 each. That's the only place around here I can find one.

5. bfoosh006

bfoosh006 New Member

Sounds like a decent deal in this day and age ! ( I'm spoiled, bought mine decades ago for $90 , brand spanking new )

How is the bore ? That white boxed ammo may be corrosive.... regardless of what it says.

How is that muzzle brake attached ? Sure wouldn't want it coming loose while you were shooting it.
    It sure looks like pinned on brake for an AK47.
    http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/product/AKS-015

6. DrumJunkie

DrumJunkie New Member

Sounds like you're on the good end on this one. :)

Man I remember feeling a little ripped off when I got my last SKS that I paid almost 300 for. But being it's a Chinese MODEL I quickly changed that opinion. Anyone even seen one of thee for sale lately? gunbroker has one at 800 buy now and in the middle of the last crazy I watched one sell at 1500:eek: Sure it's cool it uses AK mags but still.....

I'd like to get another SKS but it's hard to justify the cost when I used to be able to get them by the case and pay 40-60 bucks a piece for them:rolleyes: