I know what I want next

Discussion in 'Revolver Handguns' started by Flat4sti, Jun 20, 2010.

1. Flat4sti

Flat4sti New Member

So as some of you know i recently got my first handgun last month, a PX4. During my research i tired and tested all sorts of fire arms that were in my price range and some that were not. I tired different the 9mm .40 a .45 (that gun was not in my price range) and a fn57 what ever that caliber was, also not in price range. However I didn't shoot a revolver. Well I shot one on friday. My buddy has a Taurus Judge in 3" mag. I shot both buck and .45 lcs. I have to say that I liked it. Not the Judge per say but the platform in general, I actually don't think that the Judge is a very attractive. However shooting the revolver was awesome, how everything was moving from the hammer cocking back and the barrel slowly rotating to fire. i really enjoyed shooting it. i am thinking a ruger gp100.

2. ScottA

ScottA FAA licensed bugsmasher Lifetime Supporter

If you want full size and more rounds, the GP100. If you want something more concealable, check out the SP101.

3. Franciscomv

Franciscomv New Member

The GP100 is an excellent revolver, with a 4" barrel it's a pretty good all around gun that can be used in several different roles. An excellent choice for your first revolver.