I just ordered a KKM 10mm barrel and SS captured guide rod for my Glock20

Discussion in 'Glock Forum' started by MotorG20, Feb 27, 2010.

1. MotorG20

MotorG20 New Member

I've heard that the KKM barrels are one of the highest quality replacement barrels for the Glock. The new barrel, along with the heavier 20# spring on a captured guide rod, should make this a fine shooter with stiff cast bullet and jacketed loads, not to mention giving much longer case life. I think if it turns out to be as accurate as my OEM barrel, I may just sell the stock barrel.
    Anyone here use the KKM barrels? I'd love to hear your input.

MotorG20

2. MotorG20

MotorG20 New Member

Hi Walter, Thanks for the pics. Do you think the KKM barrel provides enough head support for repeated use of brass with full power reloads??? It looks like the LW barrel supports even better.
    Thanks for any input.
    BTW: Do you see any accuracy difference between the two brands of barrels?

MotorG20

3. MotorG20

MotorG20 New Member

Thanks Walter my friend!!!!

MotorG20

4. MotorG20

MotorG20 New Member

Man, that's a nice set up you've got there. The farthest I've shot with a handgun has been 75yds. It was a heavily loaded 45 Colt in a Ruger. I was surprised how accurate it was at that distance. I might take my G20 to the 50yd line when I get it, and see how it does:D

MotorG20

5. MotorG20

MotorG20 New Member

I installed the Scherer 3.5# connector on my G20 and while the trigger is lighter, it does feel more mushy now. Maybe I should have gone with another brand?
    BTW, Walter, I have another post going here asking what the KKM initials stand for on the KKM barrels. I can't find it on the KKM site.
    Any input???
    Thanks!!!!

MotorG20

6. MotorG20

MotorG20 New Member

Thanks Walter, I'll give the polishing a try. I think I'll send an email to KKM and ask about the initials.

MotorG20:)

7. MotorG20

MotorG20 New Member

What happened to WalterGA??? All of his post's have been removed from this thread:confused:.

MotorG20

8. canebrake

canebrake New Member

I thought you were talking to yourself?? [​IMG]

9. MotorG20

MotorG20 New Member

Yeah I know, really:D.

MotorG20

10. glock2740

glock2740 New Member

I was thinking the same thing :D

11. glock2740

glock2740 New Member

With that avatar, I'm surprised your username isn't 'The Dude". :D Great movie!