I just got my lone wolf conversion barrels

Discussion in 'Glock Forum' started by ROLOMALDA, Nov 14, 2012.

1. ROLOMALDA

ROLOMALDA New Member

Just got my lone wolf conversion barrel in the mail today can't wait to try it out

2. Dr. Marneaus

Dr. Marneaus New Member

conversion from what to what?

3. ROLOMALDA

ROLOMALDA New Member

For my Glock 23 40s&w into 9mm

4. Fathead00

Fathead00 New Member

I bought one for my G35. .40 to 9mm, but I only shot it about 4 times though.

5. ragecage23

ragecage23 New Member

Can a glock 21 be converted to a 9mm?

6. SigArmored

SigArmored New Member

If you check out Wolf or EFI Dragon websites I believe you will find the answer you're looking for on you're G21.

7. ragecage23

ragecage23 New Member

Alright, thank you much.

8. ROLOMALDA

ROLOMALDA New Member

I know they got a 10 millimeter conversion barrel for the Glock 21

9. SSGN_Doc

SSGN_Doc Well-Known Member

Doubtful, because the breech face of a .45 is pretty broad compared to a 9mm. Don't think the extractor and striker would line up to run it reliably.

10. motorheadwayne

motorheadwayne New Member

I stopped by my local Glock store a couple o' days ago inquiring about buying a 9mm conversion bbl for my g23 and was told how I would need to change my slide/recoil spring, mags, blah, blah, blah... And how if only I would purchase this here "Sig model xxx" its designed to use these here conversion kits at only $350.00 per kit I would be so much farther ahead... Anyone else get this???

11. SigArmored

SigArmored New Member

Nah man my p226 all I ever have to do is swap barrels.Mine came originally in 40. Bought a 9. conversion barrel from EfK Firedragon for $150 and I found a 357 Sig. Conversion barrel made by Sig Sauer for less I think from either Top Gun or Cheaper than Dirt.You might wanna check out either Wolf or EFI Firedragon websites they will have all the info you need.Last I looked there were a bunch of conversion barrels for different model Glocks .I am not a Glocks owner so I'm not 100% on this but it may be worth you're time to check out.

12. JeeperSC

JeeperSC New Member

Nah, just a Lone Wolf conversion barrel for around $100, that takes all of a minute to swap in and out. Of course you'll need to get the 9mm magazines.
    After Xmas I'm getting all that because I want to able to shoot 9mm rounds from my G27.
    One thing I learned about gun stores is that asking the clerks advice about guns is no difference then going into AutoZone and asking for advice about cars. Some know what they are talking about but most don't. Especially if the shop isn't much into customizing.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2012
  13. motorheadwayne

motorheadwayne New Member

Since this is my "local glock store" I figured they would prefer I purchase through them and be entitled to their apprpriate mark up, fair is absolutely fair. I did get somewhat put off by the huge upsell attempt. Especially since I know I can order from the catalog directly and pointed that out. Oh well, instead of making a reasonable $20-$30, they get na-da... Thanks for responding.