I just got lucky today

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by akms47nagont, Nov 16, 2013.

1. akms47nagont

akms47nagont New Member

I just felt like I should go hunting so I grabbed my 22 and was looking for rabbits I never found any so I just decided to shoot my gun

2. OandB

OandB New Member

Any day you get to shoot a gun, for fun, is a lucky day.

3. akms47nagont

akms47nagont New Member

WTF so all the safe places were taken so I asked somebody if they would mind if I shot my 22 Thay said yeah. and before they left I noticed they had a desert eagle and I asked if I could shoot it he said yes and then handed me a 500 Smith & Wesson as wel.l and then after they left and I was done shooting on my way out I stopped to see what these people were doing as they had a massive set up and he let me shoot a full auto. videos will come soon

4. akms47nagont

akms47nagont New Member

5. akms47nagont

akms47nagont New Member

Definitely agreed

6. trip286

trip286 New Member

Oh yeah, you got lucky. Almost as lucky as that other "getting lucky" kind of lucky.

All my ammo is in my car. My car is in the shop. I have 30 rounds of carry, and that's it.

7. boatme98

boatme98 New Member

I got do a check of the mine property at work today. While out at remote corner, some folks were on the adjoining property doing some handgun work.
    Imagine the frustration of not being able to just drive over and say "can I join in."