I just dont know, Sig SP2022 vs Beretta PX4 Storm

Discussion in 'Semi-Auto Handguns' started by gunguy1997, Mar 5, 2012.

1. gunguy1997

gunguy1997 New Member

ok i recently decided im going to buy a sig sp2022 in 40. but the i looked at the Beretta px4 storm and i like them both the way they look. im going this weekend to hold and feel them i am just wanting input on it.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2012
  2. powerstrokin

powerstrokin New Member

I'm not familiar with the Sig (or many firearms at all really besides the M16 I get to shoot once a year) but I got the PX4 Storm .40. I liked the reviews I had seen and the ambidextrous safety, and that it was very easy to swap the mag release over for lefty.

I've put a few hundred rounds of various types through it so far without any problems.

Maybe none of this helps you, but I figured I'd put my two cents in since I haven't seen much talk at all on here about this model Baretta.

3. gunguy1997

gunguy1997 New Member

well thanks im considering the beretta because of money issues

4. silverado113

silverado113 New Member

5. gunguy1997

gunguy1997 New Member

thanks for the thread im going to go read now

6. Flat4sti

Flat4sti New Member

hard to imagine that was 2 years ago when I chimed in. Well, it is still going strong. It probably has about 2500 rounds though it and i still love it. Never had a single problem. Accurate as can be, 25yrds is not a problem with this thing. My friends also like it. I like it better than my buddies hk p30 which i think is in about the same price range. But all in all great gun, has the rotating barrel action which i guess makes a little difference. You won't go wrong with it, but in the words of Lavar Burton "But Don't take my word for it" go to a range and rent one try it out and compare it is really the best way.

7. GunRunner

GunRunner New Member

I guess you went with the Storm?, I saw those but I just wasn't sure how I felt about a rotating barrel so I went SP2022 instead, small world.

8. weapon

weapon New Member

I have a PX4 and love it. It is amazingly accurate and while the trigger was fairly good out of the box, swapping out the factory mainspring for one out of a 96D made it glass smooth ($4 mod).

9. DodgerBlue

DodgerBlue New Member

I had a 2022 and have a px4 .40. Both are very well built and great shooters. Choose one and be happy. No wrong choice here bro.