Attachments

·
Registered
80 Posts
I could, but I'd let him finish. It would be a great moment to die

·
Registered
4,359 Posts
Hey Dearhunter, if you've ever seen 'em "consumate the relationship", that's it right there, by the time your bullet ventilates both lungs, he's kicked back havin a smoke! It only takes 1 thrust, they ain't got time for "foreplay & pillow talk" with wolves, grizz and such runnin' around!

Oh Yeah, I'd smoke 'im!!

·
Banned
1,366 Posts
eatmydust said:
Hey Dearhunter, if you've ever seen 'em "consumate the relationship", that's it right there, by the time your bullet ventilates both lungs, he's kicked back havin a smoke! It only takes 1 thrust, they ain't got time for "foreplay & pillow talk" with wolves, grizz and such runnin' around!

Oh Yeah, I'd smoke 'im!!
What he said. It's over pretty quick.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Would Make a great story, I would have taken my chances and let the big guy finish shame to lose that opportunity for him.

·
Registered
3,035 Posts

·
Registered
4,359 Posts
In all honesty, yes, you had better wait for the dismount, cause he won't be in that position long enough for a decent shot.

·
Supporting Member
13,530 Posts
Out of respect I would not until possibly after the courtship was over. And would not want to take the chance of killing him before "Well you know!" and killing the hope of a new off spring that could have a bigger rack score than he does. I do not have to kill everything I see. So depending on the mood maybe I would and maybe I would not.
But at least let the Old Boy have his last Hurrah! Give the old boy a break! :D

·
Registered
520 Posts
I'd smok'm and then tell everyone I ruined his day....

Would be a different looking trophy picture .... :D :D

·
Registered
5,413 Posts
lol...............

With any luck, put your self in his hooves. Hopefully you won't get caught with YOUR pants down...................lol ........................

·
Registered
980 Posts
Hell I would join in! Then shoot em'

·
Registered
4,747 Posts
i would snap a picture or two. then probly wait till hes done. my bet is i'll have a better clear shot after hes worn out.

but in the end he is coming home to hang on my wall

·
Banned
1,366 Posts
jjfuller1 said:
i would snap a picture or two. then probly wait till hes done. my bet is i'll have a better clear shot after hes worn out.

but in the end he is coming home to hang on my wall
Is that a .357 on a girls butt?

·
Registered
4,747 Posts
1 - 20 of 44 Posts