I hope that their ffl stuff is in order

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by JWagner, Dec 19, 2013.

1. JWagner

JWagner New Member

2. Axxe55

Axxe55 The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

as long as they have the proper FFL to make and sell them, then i feel they will be alright legally. but a over $11,000 per pistol, it cuts into who can afford such a pistol though.

3. unclebear

unclebear New Member

Well heck that the price of some custom 1911s. I cant imagine paying that price for a 1911. I could understand if it wad made from scratch to fit the customer like a glove and the action was like butter, but some how i dont see this being the case.

4. Garadex

Garadex New Member

Other than saying you have a gun that came of of a printer I don't see any sane reason to spend that much on a non custom gun.

5. John_Deer

John_Deer New Member

The 100 serialized 1911 3D Printed metal guns are priced at $11,900 while supplies last. Your 1911 3D Printed Metal gun – should you choose to purchase – will arrive in a wooden showcase box complete with a 3D printed metal plaque and signed certificate of authenticity. “This is a chance to own a piece of history,” says our Vice President of Marketing Scott McGowan.

Good luck with that! For $11,000 I can get any custom shop to build a nice 1911 with more gold inlay than a mexican drug runners 1911.

6. Crazvet

Crazvet New Member

3D firearms printing "could" be a valuable tool if a gun ban war ever takes place, protect the printer and raw materials and you can build "Freedom Rifles" anywhere!!!! A whole new level of freedom for gun owners.

7. gunny91

gunny91 New Member

The gun enthusiasm ppl like us but have more money then they know what to do with will buy them ....plus when they don't sale the price will drop ...3d printing is not in high demand so over pricing there product will not be good for bussiness

Sent from my XT901 using Firearms Talk mobile app