I hope Jersey can get into this conversation one day!

Discussion in 'Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection' started by nickel1911, Mar 9, 2012.

1. nickel1911

nickel1911 New Member

Hope New Jersey can get it together and become a "shall issue" state. Any Jersey supporters out there?

2. Bear304inc

Bear304inc New Member

Ha, sorry bud, doesn't look good. Drove through jersey this weekend. For a state that thinks its residents are not smart enough to pump their own gas,,, carrying doesn't look promising.

3. knfxda

knfxda New Member

Never gonna happen. Too many anti gunners in NJ/NY.

Sent from my iPhone using FirearmsTalk

4. CipsterX

CipsterX New Member

This should answer any questions you have about NJ

Check out this video on YouTube:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fC2iu3CTPc&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

5. nickel1911

nickel1911 New Member

Hahahaa! Good point

6. fupuk

fupuk New Member

Just remeber, hollow points are illegal...

7. nickel1911

nickel1911 New Member

That's a great video. I've seen it several times before. It's actually put out by the nj2as ( New Jersey 2nd amendment society ) which is a grassroots organization trying to help educate the public and the politicians and fix new jersey gun laws. It's a long road ahead but they are making progress. They have a great website that's definitely worth checking out. They also have a link to a petition from change.org on their site that calls for the state to become a "shall issue" state.
    Thanks for posting this video! And if anyone would like to sign the petition, please do. It would be a tremendous help to your fellow 2nd amendment advocates, new jersey and this country as a whole.

8. JonM

JonM Moderator

weeeeeellllll new jersy IS responsible for snooki....

9. nickel1911

nickel1911 New Member

Lmao! Yeah there's no denying that! But I bet I can find a "snooki" or two in every state

10. knfxda

knfxda New Member

No! No! No! That waste of flesh is from NY! I think only one of those idiots is actually fron NJ.