I Hope Gello Doesn't see this!!!

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by danf_fl, Jul 31, 2013.

1. TheSadPanda

TheSadPanda New Member

2. JW357

JW357 New Member

I have a feeling Gello would say that's 356 too few.

3. orangello

orangello New Member

Yup! People either need to start making more bear compost or getting better brush guards on their vehicles.

Maybe the Burmese Pythons could be taught to prey on bear cubs?

4. Jagermeister

Jagermeister New Member

Does anybody know Orangello's response time to this thread?

5. thatonespot

thatonespot New Member

I say we throw all bears in a single contained forest and let them Battle Royale it.
    Let only the one strongest bear live, he shall be my pet, his name will be Jello :D

Last edited: Jul 31, 2013
  6. orangello

orangello New Member

Saw it earlier, but I been working on payroll tax returns. :p

7. stratrider

stratrider New Member

Navarre? Wow, that's snowbird central. Poor bears are competing with geriatrics in plaid shorts, socks and sandals. Egad

8. boatme98

boatme98 New Member

Hey now! I don't wear socks!

Oof, was that a bear?

9. tri70

tri70 New Member

Gators, snakes, hogs and now bears! Oh my!! No wolves yet!

10. orangello

orangello New Member

Hmmm, geezers in HUGE cars and with slowed reflexes and frequently out to dine in the early AM and early evening when the light is bad...I hope the geezers mow the bruins down. :p

I am LOLing at the vision of a older Caddy with a bear stuck in the grill, left blinker flashing away, while some guy in plaid shorts and a straw hat calls AAA for a tow to Cracker Barrel.

11. stratrider

stratrider New Member

You just described a lot of my image of the Sunshine State. :D

12. DrumJunkie

DrumJunkie New Member

There's been more sightings here in my part of Ky too. Fish and game keeps saying there's no bears but people keep snapping pics of them in their yards...

13. stratrider

stratrider New Member

I owned land in Wiggins, MS, 22 acres, right on Red Creek. It was bordered by a huge wildlife management area. Bears are common there. Sadly, I lost the land in a divorce. :(

14. SSGSF

SSGSF New Member

I don't think gello has ever seen a bear or shot one. Can you even hunt bears in Miss?

15. rurak

rurak New Member

I love Cracker Barrel. My first time at one was on vaca in Kissimmee, Florida. I asked for a beer and the waitress said (note the quotation marks .... this is verbatim) " We ain't got no alcohol ..." ..... it was an impressive display of the english language

16. orangello

orangello New Member

I can remember getting fish near Wiggins to stock Granny's pond.

I have seen a few, happily none locally, though there have been some local sightings by others in the last couple of years. There was one sighted last year during early deer season right down the road from my nephew's place and their family hunting land.

You can't hunt bears LEGALLY in MS. If I were to see one and be alone...I would be digging some holes and feeding some dogs.

17. danf_fl

danf_fl Retired Supporter

On the way to work, I was behind a dump truck on a road under construction (don't they ever get done?).
    I saw something big and black come from the left and go in front of the truck.
    The truck slammed on the brakes, causing me to do the same.
    Then the black mass continued going over the road and I identified the traffic hazard as a black bear.

This was at 11 am, on a busy highway, under construction, and workers no more that 200' away.