I have a secret

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by oneshot, Apr 11, 2011.

1. oneshot

oneshot New Member

I have a secert that I'm not allowed to tell untill 5/6/11. Let me start by asking has anybody ever go shoting with somebody famous or is soon to be famous?

2. lonyaeger

lonyaeger New Member

You're gonna make us wait until May 6 for your secert? No fare!

3. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

I always shoot with someone famous. MYSELF... I am famous in my own mind and here at ftf.com.

4. gregs887

gregs887 New Member

[​IMG]

5. NGIB

NGIB New Member

The winner of Top Shot?

6. dnthmn2004

dnthmn2004 New Member

Its not Dick Cheney, is it?

The winner of Top Shot is a great answer NGIB.

7. oneshot

oneshot New Member

I'm sorry I can not tell you guys. I WANT TO SO BAD because this is way cool but I'm not suppost to say anything because the powers to be don't want a lot of people showing up to go shooting in a secert spot with somebody famous. As soon is its over I'll try to post pictures but this is so cool. I'll also tell the whole story on how this came down.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2011
  8. dog2000tj

dog2000tj New Member

Somebody famous or soon to be? in Ohio? Whoever could it be? Stay tuned, same forum, same thread ... :p

Srsly, we got to wait almost a month? :confused: If this turns out to be a dud you will be required to turn in your man card and flog your junk with a lash made from Rodie O'Donnell's back hair! :mad:

9. Jesse17

Jesse17 New Member

Fixed that for you.

10. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

I'm guessing that you'll be heading out with Elmer Fudd and that you'll be hunting wabbits.

11. IGETEVEN

IGETEVEN New Member

Ve do have vays of making you talk.......

[​IMG]

12. mesinge2

mesinge2 New Member

We better hear about this on Friday, don't think that we forgot you. :)

13. canebrake

canebrake New Member

Yea I'm all set to drive 20 hours from Ft Lauderdale to Columbus for this treat!

It better be good, or naked women with tons of photos!

14. towboater

towboater Well-Known Member

Waitin to hear who it is.

15. FaTmAn

FaTmAn New Member

Ok its killin me i dont know if i can wait any longer. I say we drive down there or up there or over there which ever be the case. Hold him down and make him watch as we field strip all his weapons. Ok darn ill just wait till friday i think it is JD he's a legend in his own mind. And famous all over the world.

16. Alchemist

Alchemist New Member

I'm gonna guess... The famous person's initials are TN.

17. oneshot

oneshot New Member

OK the secert has been killing me this whole time and I guess it is close enough to tell ya. For the record I was going to try to wait so I could post pics.

We get to go shooting with Nick Jones this evening. Ok so you are probaly asking yourselfs who is Nick Jones? Nick Jones is playing one of the green laterens in the new movie that is coming out soon. He was also in battelfield la.

My wifes sister has a comic book shop and the are having this big event this weekend. Nick Jones is one of their guest that they are having there. Mr. Jones was a former Marine so they thought that since he would have some time to kill on Friday afternoon that we could take him out to the farm and go shooting.

Also today is my wifes birthday so my oldest son and I have been sneaking around planning a surprise party for her after we get done shooting. I already have the birthday cards and I'm going to TRY to make her a cake. I got a extra card in hopes the Mr. Jones will sign it for her that would just make her day.

Like I said earlier I was going to wait for this evening so I could post pics. but I can't wait no longer to tell somebody. Not everyday we get to go shooting with a movie star. I'll let everybody know how it goes I think it is going to be fun.:D

18. lonyaeger

lonyaeger New Member

Thanks for sharing your secert.

19. NitroxAZ

NitroxAZ New Member

Sounds like fun. Let us know how it went.

20. willshoum

willshoum New Member

Shoot out and the Usama Coral

How do you keep a Turkey in suspence....... I'll tell you tommorrow.......:eek::D