Pennsylvania I have a list here ....!

Discussion in 'Firearms for Sale' started by dango, Sep 12, 2017.

1. dango

dango Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

Ok :
    Gen 3 G 17...

Ruger 22/45 Lite...

SW MP Pro 9 mm.....

Taurus PT 99 9 mm...

Ruger 357 Black Hawk six shot revolver .....

Ruger III Target , 22...

Ruger 10/22 stainless n black...rifle...

Taurus PT 99 wood grip....

And to top it off , thee "Crem-Dayla-Pewh".....my leathal ninja pump you up Daisie BB gun.........(sigh)....
    This is gun country and as soon as I open my mouth , they will come .

Attached Files:

2. SRK97

SRK97 Well-Known Member Supporter

I think you need some more revolvers and a shotgun and a rifle

RJF22553 likes this.

3. MisterMcCool

MisterMcCool Well-Known Member Supporter

Where's the .45/70 lever gun?

4. PaBushMan

PaBushMan Active Member

Cool nice collection. PSST prices please. And where in Pa are you?

5. Chainfire

Chainfire Well-Known Member Supporter

That is some good stuff, but maybe one day you will get a real pistol......;)

stalkingbear likes this.
  6. dango

I sold it about three months ago Mac...

7. dango

I spoke with a few people today . People want something for nothing but we all know that .

I posted pictures at my local post office with my phone number , many of us up here have no direct mail service , PO boxes and just as I anticipated, they will come .

This one guy , hmmmm...down right insulted sure buddy , how's bout I give you fifty bucks and you can take em , Sheeeeeeez :confused: , I had set things up on a fold up table and old sheet.

I got one offer for the whole bunch , I'm gonna sleep on that , not too far off but he will not get the Glock and all those mags . Yo , excuse me , turning the phone off ........

If I want a particular firearm , I go to my favorite gun shop and poof , done deal . What next , like we go to the proper dealer , background check , transfer , who pays for what ...? I really don't know , never done this before , I've only delt with pawn shops and gun shops .

Last edited: Sep 13, 2017
  8. MisterMcCool

MisterMcCool Well-Known Member Supporter

I can't give you a like for that. :(

9. dango

Mr McCool , I'm not liking me at all having to do this . Too many things going on with the wife and I , co-pays are killing us .

Me , I'm a pretty tough and tolerant guy . My wife , men do what men must do .

On the bright side , just think how tough I'll be after I brush myself off this time .;)

10. dango

Just south of Cooks Forest , between Sigel and Fisher .....

11. PaBushMan

PaBushMan Active Member

Darn a 3 hr drive. I been thinking about getting a 357.

12. dango

Success ....!

How do I delete this , pretty much got what I wanted but people up in these parts do not cotton to Glocks .....? Hey , like Glock or not , probably the most reliable I own ....:p

My little gold finish Ruger 22/45 lite ....? That particular model is not so easy to find . He offered me $200 , wouldn't budge .

I told him "that easy ? Go find another one"....guy was getting into his alpha male posture ...?
    LoL , as in my avatar , I have a few Katanas and laid them out not expecting to sell any really . Most people have NOT A CLUE AS TO THE VALUE OF THEM !
    Did get an offer of $50 for one of my favorites , Damascus hand forged and folded high carbon steel .

Well you know me , I don't get rattled too easily , looked at him , pick it up , flipped and flapped it for a second or so and said not even close ....!
    We did not become instant friends .

I have some things left , enough but Ooooouch ! I hate when that happens ....:confused:

I now can afford to pay for some treatments for that love of my life .
    Also a good thing , I can now delete my add on E-Bay for one slightly used kidney .....:D this hole thing wore me out , emotionally !

They insult you and don't even know it ....! Sheeeez....:confused:

SWSinTN and Viking like this.
  13. ccase39

ccase39 Member

Damn in the market for the 357. Gone?

14. CloverLeaf

CloverLeaf Active Member

I hope everything is going good!

15. Hookeye

Hookeye Well-Known Member

When stuff like this happens you can't take it personally.
    Lots of people NEED to sell stuff.
    Many potential buyers are clueless.
    Some are not.
    When gun shops offer 50% of the Blue Book value............and people bring stuff in all the time..............there ya go.
    Common items? Get beat up even worse.
    I used to work at a pretty high volume gun shop.
    Owner establishes buying prices.
    Some people got heated. Some said they were offered more elsewhere.
    Almost all of them came back a week or so later and wanted to sell.
    Other shops/people offered less.
    Now the big deal............if some non FFL buys your stuff with the intent to resell (make a profit)...............that's actually against the law. The amount of guns bought to re-sell without an FFL doesn't matter. Intent does.
    Now if a person buys them and LATER decides he doesn't want them, that's legit.

I hang out at my LGS almost daily. Taurus, Glock and Ruger stuff brought in all the time (daily). Usually from people that can't manage money, but once in a while folks needing medical funds. The "can't manage money" folks............almost always bought the guns at Rural King or some other chain store (that only sells new). They buy someplace else but expect the LGS to offer 90% of what they paid new (gun now used).

It aint charity, it's business.

Gun show shysters.............yeah, we all know of those.But if one has the time to move their stuff, setting up a table (added cost) can sometimes be a good way to go. Selling to individuals also brings best dollar. But dealing with strangers is a PITA and not without risk (financial/physical).

Been around this for ages...........I have zero tolerance or patience. Been through the big D, lost job.........kid medical. Sold most of my stuff some time back.

I did it consignment.

No hassles.

Only issue there is folks handling the stuff, can get dinged.

Been a while............and my stuff has not yet been replaced.
    Kinda aggravating, seeing what old S&W .44 mags and good Rems w Leupolds fetch.

But I don't use all of what little I have now.

I don't need a lot............just need to use what I have more :)

SWSinTN likes this.
  16. Hookeye

When one has to generate funds fast, the market is more cruel.
    Just the way it is.
    If you have some time, try to consign the stuff at a high volume shop.............they get the traffic, deal with the hassle.........and everything is NICS.
    Pretty sweet deal for 10% (my LGS). Others charge 15 to 20%.
    Some only pay you "what you gotta have" and if they score a silly price pocket the diff (more than the agreed base %).
    I don't like shops that keep the selling price secret.
    If I get more than the min I was willing to take, they get their 10% and I leave a nice tip.

:)

17. Hookeye

It sucks to sell stuff, esp items with which you have history/sentimental value.
    Just remember...........it's "stuff".
    :)

SWSinTN likes this.