I have a bad feeling about this one

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Davyboy, Jun 3, 2010.

1. Davyboy

Davyboy New Member

Cumbria shootings: The 44-mile drive which became a journey to depravity | UK news | The Guardian

I wonder just how long I will have weapons to talk about once the anti gun, tree hugging, lesbian, butch looking, vegetarian, ghay loving b**tards target legitimate licenced firearm owners. Having said that my prayers go out to the families of the dead.

There are 600,000 licenced shotgun owners in the UK all of which are currently worried to say the least. I have almost written my firearms cert.

Despairing Davyboy

2. zhuk

zhuk New Member

I was thinking just the same thing Davy :(

Cumbria England shootings: calls for review on rules for legal guns > National News > News | Click Lancashire

God I hope not for you guys' sake - you've really only got shotguns and rifles left hey? And it wouldn't surprise me if similar noises were made here; it doesn't have to be a shooting solely in your own country for the gun control lobby to start up their undermining propaganda.

3. dunerunner

dunerunner New Member

If it goes that way, show up at the funeral and give his lifeless corpse a kick in the ballocks!!

4. zhuk

zhuk New Member

I hope that photos like these do not become just a fond memory...

[​IMG]

Rifles in the UK: Minsterley photo's

I feel so pissed off about the possibility; cannot imagine how you must be feeling Davy :mad:

5. gorknoids

gorknoids New Member

Just remind everyone that it would have taken only 1 armed civilian to have put the death toll at 1.

6. dunerunner

dunerunner New Member

Thank you Gork for my new sig line!!

7. Davyboy

Davyboy New Member

Told Ya

Recieved a police notice they want to carry out a firearms security inspection.
    IT HAS STARTED. :EEK:

8. gregs887

gregs887 New Member

Since when is a .22 a sniper rifle?:confused:

9. Davyboy

Davyboy New Member

Since the (media decided it is)

10. DrumJunkie

DrumJunkie New Member

Nothing like reactionary government to screw up more than you ever thought they could....

11. zhuk

zhuk New Member

Jesus! I hope that's not it...do you have regular inspections anyway? Is this one a bit 'out of character' ie too close to the last one to be coincidental? Just trying to work out if this is coming from left field, or not...damn I've got my fingers crossed for you its just routine...

Here we can have 'unannouced' inspections, although you are able to ask them to come back at a more suitable time...but I think its all up to the individual officer's 'discretion'.

12. spittinfire

spittinfire New Member Supporter

What do they inspect? How you have the weapons stored?

hey davyboy, aren't they trying to raise your kids for you over there too? No offense man but your side of the pond is a little wacked. You should come over here, we have pie and punch.

13. Davyboy

Davyboy New Member

They normally only inspect when your licence is running out mine is not due for 6 months. We have to store guns in a safe approved for the purpose. Cold be just me being paranoid.

14. zhuk

zhuk New Member

Yeah, here it's to check that you have are adhering to 'regulation' safe storage requirements; ie safe bolted with 4 dynabolts, ammo kept separate locked compartment or cabinet, bolts removed, trigger locks fitted etc. And this can happen anytime, not only when your re-registration comes due, unlike what Davy explained happens in the UK. In certain more that designated "risky" areas (like my suburb :rolleyes:) I think there can be as many as they feel like. So uh preparing myself for that when i get my safe, heh...

And they will check your registration/permit to accquire papers to see you have only the firearms you are meant to on your licence. The reason for 'unannouced' visits is to catch out the less scrupulous. Read about one guy, they turned up at 1.30am lol...but maybe they just didn't like him :p

15. dunerunner

dunerunner New Member

Time to have an FTF boating accident on the way to the shooting range!! Find a very deep lake!! :D

16. bizy

bizy New Member

Outlawed guns

Start buying guns from friends and off the streed that no body knows about..
    It's going to happen sooner or later. Ammo will dry up first..