I hate snow!

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by dnthmn2004, Mar 2, 2009.

1. dnthmn2004

dnthmn2004 New Member

Anyone else live in the North East??? 14" of snow today.:(

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Gestapo Hunter

Gestapo Hunter New Member

looks like fun. just scoop up a bowl of snow and pour condensed milk on it. yummy!

3. sgtdeath66

sgtdeath66 New Member

4. canebrake

canebrake New Member

SNOW? Not so much. [​IMG]

My back yard.

[​IMG]

Sport Fish any one?

[​IMG]

And the end of another day.

[​IMG]

5. sgtdeath66

sgtdeath66 New Member

where do you live at cane? youve got a beutiful veiw and iguanna's awesome. is that your pet or do they run wild?

6. AsmelEduardo

AsmelEduardo New Member

Cane... you are evil

dnthmn2004, Sorry hear about that.... my past weekend was somehow like yours.... :D
    In Morrocoy national park, camping in Sombrero Key @ 95°F :p
    [​IMG]
    LOL:D

7. canebrake

canebrake New Member

They (iguanas) are every where. The biggest I've seen so far is over seven (7) feet long. [​IMG]

Oh yea, I live just outside of Ft. Lauderdale.

8. sgtdeath66

sgtdeath66 New Member

do you ever hunt them?

9. canebrake

canebrake New Member

No, they aren't really a pest and are rather entertaining. [​IMG]

10. sgtdeath66

sgtdeath66 New Member

do you ever see them battle it out for a mate or territory... that would be cool to watch

11. dnthmn2004

dnthmn2004 New Member

I hate you cane. Nuf said. :p

12. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

Hey we here in VA are at a stand still. We got 8 to 12" of snow over night (Sunday to Monday) and the entire world comes to an end. The roads are plowed now and we are still off from the schools. (I work in an Elementary School) I may still go in today just to get some stuff done that can go quicker if I don't have that many people there.

13. tuck2

tuck2 New Member

I take a foot of snow now, it has ben to warm and dry this winter in the western part of Nebr and the eastern part of Wyo.. . I even went out and shot a few prairie dogs in Jan.

14. sgtdeath66

sgtdeath66 New Member

i cant wait for spring time weather. im tired of it being cold. its supposed to get up to 60* by friday yay, i just hope it sticks

15. canebrake

canebrake New Member

Why thank you sir. Nuf said. [​IMG]

16. canebrake

canebrake New Member

Tango give Spotted Al Gore a call and ask WTF?? Where's my heat??

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 3, 2009
  17. bkt

bkt New Member

I thought he was the rectum of the world. Live and learn, I suppose.

As for snow, I hate it too. But it beats wet, icy rain.

To those who got unexpectedly socked with a bunch of snow, I have this suggestion: suck it up. Wait, it will melt, and all will be good again.

Meanwhile, there's no snow where I am. But the friggin' wind chill is in the single digits (below freezing, Fahrenheit) so taking the pooch for a walk is a bone-chilling experience. I'd gladly trade it for a couple feet of snow and 30 degrees.

Last edited: Mar 3, 2009
  18. sgtdeath66

sgtdeath66 New Member

al gores an idiot. doesnt he know the earth has its cycles that has repeated 1000's of times. we will have more ice ages and more global droughts, we cant change that it happens. he wants to blame us for all the co2 in the air when mother nature puts alot in there as well. sure we could reduce the amount we put in hands down no argument there but i mean come on compared to all the volcanoes that continously spew it in the ozone each day.

19. dnthmn2004

dnthmn2004 New Member

We are allowed to complain because we deal with more snow than most of the country, but we aren't allowed to complain because we live here voluntarily.:rolleyes: I'm tired of sucking it up. This winter has sucked worse than any other I can remember, maybe tied with one or two. I'm ready for spring and good shooting weather damn it!

20. bkt

bkt New Member

Sorry, dude, I forgot you're in Mass. and you're used to snow. Yes, you have had a rough time of it this year. Surprisingly, we've had a pretty mild winter. Some snow, yes, and cold weather, but generally clear and blue sunny skies. (That's freakin' unheard of. Everything is usually battleship-gray around here from November through March.)

Anyway, sorry. But hey -- you guys are used to a "dusting" like that. :)