I got your movie.

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by skullcrusher, Aug 29, 2009.

1. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

Mega Shark vs. Giant Squid on SyFy now. Channel 244 for you Direct Tv people. :eek: :D

2. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

Who's winning?

SciFi originals, what was the Nazi Zombie thingy one called?

3. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

43 minutes left before the fights.....

4. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

Started at 9pm, so no battle yet. :rolleyes:

Mega Shark took out a passenger jet by jumping out of the ocean.

I can't remember the Nazi Zombie movie name. I love the SyFy Originals. The channel is now SyFy, and I don't know why. :confused:

Tomorrow it is High Plains Invaders, being promoted by the tag line, "It's six-guns versus six legs"

C'mon, that is an instant classic.

Last edited: Aug 30, 2009
  5. Bigcountry02

Bigcountry02 Coffee! If your not shaking, you need another cup Supporter

Shark took out the Destroyer (Battleship) bye bye!

6. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

7. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

You know, I got a call from my best bud (he's waayy pro 2a) about my trip Cinci coming up for the Bengals/Bronco's game in a couple of weeks. Looks as though we will have the gun club to ourselves the saturday before. I had better things going on, so I dunno. :D

8. Bigcountry02

Wife flipped the channel - Glenn Beck was on! Good show! I might have to acquire the DVD to watch it.

9. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

:mad:AWWW, COME ON!!!!

The shark, right?:mad:

10. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

I will bump this into eternity until somebody tells me who won.:mad:

11. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

High Plains Invaders starting at 9 et tonight.

12. Bigcountry02

Those were creeping crawlers from Space!

Benning Boy,

After a short search, the submarine brings both the shark and the octopus to an ice trench off the Alaskan coast, where MacNeil first encountered the creatures. Sanders himself ends up piloting the sub after the original pilot loses his nerve and pulls a gun on the captain (Dean Kreyling) before he is overtaken. The octopus and shark begin to fight, but they separate and the shark attacks the submarine, dragging it in its mouth. MacNeil, Sanders and Baxter man a mini-submarine and detach just as the shark bites the larger submarine in half, killing the rest of the crew.

The shark nearly destroys the mini-submarine, but they are saved when a Japanese sub manned by Shimada fires torpedoes at it. The octopus entangles the Japanese submarine and nearly destroys it, but the sub is released after the octopus is attacked by the shark. The two creatures engage in a fierce battle, which ends with both being killed.

The film ends with MacNeil, Sanders and Shimada deciding to visit the North Sea after receiving infrared images of mysterious organic life there.