I got glock buy 41

Discussion in 'Glock Forum' started by hardluk1, May 30, 2014.

1. hardluk1

hardluk1 Active Member

I got glocked by a 41

Made a mistake this morning . Went right after our general/lgs got there UPS delivery and there sitting on the counter was a g41 asking to be handled. I have seen them in there gun case 3 times before but to get to handle it !! did me in. Not like I even needed it but it did go home with me. Loaded it up with some random and varied loads for kinda light and hot to mid range a slow and all feed fine. So off to the range soon for a workout , for me and see how it fits in .

Last edited: Jun 13, 2014
  2. G30USMC

G30USMC Well-Known Member Supporter

Excellent ..... Let us know how it does at the range session

3. hardluk1

hardluk1 Active Member

I finally got some range time. Shoots like you would expect from a glock . Hate the texture on the grips and well look into what can be done. rubber texture stick-ons maybe . Triggers fine as is . I ran a couple hundred home rounds mixed between my reload 200gr swc bayou bullet loads and blazer brass and some 185gr underwood plus P loads thru it. Expected no problems and got none. So I guess I have a functional glock.
    [​IMG]

4. Argyle_Armoring

Argyle_Armoring New Member

I just did an Argyle Armoring Comp1 Setup on a Glock 41 for a customer on Monday. That is a great shooting .45. I love the G21 and I think the G41 is even better! You're going to love shooting that 41.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2014
  5. hardluk1

hardluk1 Active Member

Thanks for the insight. What's involved with the comp1 set up