I give you the new FTF Theme Song

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by cpttango30, May 24, 2011.

1. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjMiDZIY1bM]YouTube - ‪re: Your Brains‬‏[/ame]

2. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

I don't know, perhaps the FTF ENEMY Theme song?? :eek:

3. JonM

JonM Moderator

damn you. i miss world of warcraft. the last two expansions really screwed things up there havent played it in over a year now :(

4. TheSadPanda

TheSadPanda New Member

Trying not to play WOW is like trying to avoid a drug addiction. It's just hard not to play! I've been clean of WOW for 5 months now ;)

5. dog2000tj

dog2000tj New Member

Is that your story? :confused: You're really Leroy Jenkins aren't you? :p

6. TheSadPanda

TheSadPanda New Member

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkCNJRfSZBU]YouTube - ‪Leeroy Jenkins‬‏[/ame]

7. notdku

notdku Administrator Staff Member

I don't know about FTF, but that's now my mantra.

We're only going to eat your brains, we're not unreasonable, we're not going to eat your eyes.

8. FaTmAn

FaTmAn New Member

I love it. Thats some funny stuff. I use to play wow till i got banned for gold farming. I didn't know you could get banned for it but i guess i did. AT LEAST I AIN'T CHICKEN. Thats going to be one of my new quote's

Last edited: May 25, 2011
  9. TheSadPanda

TheSadPanda New Member

Gold farming isn't against the rules of WoW. It's when you sell that gold to other people that it becomes illegal/against the rules. IF it's for personal use it's fine. I don't know what you did with all that gold, but if you kept it, you didn't break any rules.

10. FaTmAn

FaTmAn New Member

They let me appeal the ban and i did after a week later they lifted the ban i canceled my membership because i was not going through all of that again. I didnt even know what gold farming was.

11. Jesse17

Jesse17 New Member

I've played this half a dozen times now. That's just too awesome! Thanks Tango!

12. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

Last edited: May 26, 2011