Firearms Talk banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been trading up here and there for a few months now, all with the intent to get an AK of some type. Well at a recent gun show I found one.

Air gun Trigger Machine gun Wood Gun barrel

Air gun Wood Trigger Machine gun Gun barrel

Yugo M70AB2
I gave $850 for this rifle, 2 mags, and 28rds of HP ammo. BUT!! It only cost me $625 out of pocket, because I've been trading up. I am very happy with this gun.

What do you guys think about the Yugo M70AB2 rifles??

Attachments

·
Premium Member
19,844 Posts
Congratulations, that's an excellent price in today's market. Please get us a range report.

·
Banned
6,150 Posts
Congrats...

I can't believe how much the price on these has jumped!

But I suppose if you gotta have it you gotta have it. ;)

I don't know that there's much difference from AK to AK, mine is a CAI import, looks identical to your sans the angled fore grip, and I paid 499.00 for it and 2 mags 4 or 5 years ago.

My only comment is the "trigger slap" which I hear can be eliminated with a replacement trigger but honestly, It's my SHTF gun so I don't shoot it enough to bother.

Tack

·
Registered
1,773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
OK GUYS.....range report

I was surprised by the total lack of recoil that this AK had. I've shot many AK rifles before, and this one kicked far less than any of them.

I am pretty insensitive to recoil, but this gun had very little than my AR.
I LOVE IT!!!!!

I wish I had taken pictures of the targets, but I was so excited I forgot. I shot about a 1" group at 50yds with Tulammo HP's.
It shoots a bit to the left so ill have to get a front sight tool to adjust it with. Anything else that works just as well??

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
OK GUYS.....range report

I was surprised by the total lack of recoil that this AK had. I've shot many AK rifles before, and this one kicked far less than any of them.

I am pretty insensitive to recoil, but this gun had very little than my AR.
I LOVE IT!!!!!

I wish I had taken pictures of the targets, but I was so excited I forgot. I shot about a 1" group at 50yds with Tulammo HP's.
It shoots a bit to the left so ill have to get a front sight tool to adjust it with. Anything else that works just as well??
Aimpoint! Haha! Good range report and nice piece

·
Banned
18,636 Posts
I have a chance to but a WASR AK for 800$ in mint condition is this a good deal in today s market haven't ever bought one or owned one.
In today's market, that's a going price. But in 6 months from now market, you may get it much cheaper. Then again, you may have to pay triple, it all depends on the political winds...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.