I finally found my bayonette lug!

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by TruggieTex, Apr 29, 2013.

1. TruggieTex

TruggieTex New Member

Now if I can just figure out where to put this strap thing....

Attached Files:

2. texaswoodworker

texaswoodworker New Member

Liberal stupidity at it's finest.

By their logic, the tall thing above it must be the shoulder thing that goes up. :rolleyes: :D

Also, I have never heard of attaching a grenade launcher to a bayonet lug. I would think that wouldn't be very stable, and you might have trouble reaching it to launch the grenade while aiming. Just a thought...

Finally, use the gun as a spear? WTF are they thinking?

Last edited: Apr 29, 2013

3. danf_fl

danf_fl Retired Supporter

To me, it is stupid to post images in an attempt to clarify something when the poster has no idea what is suppose to be clarified.

4. JWagner

JWagner New Member

The irony here is that the Chicago Tribune is considered to be the conservative news outlet. The liberal news comes from the Sun Times.

5. 7point62

7point62 Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

When we ran out of ammo in Vietnam, we'd fix bayonets and chuck our M16s like spears at the enemy.

6. jjfuller1

jjfuller1 New Member

LMAO........
    and then ofcourse recover them from the bodies after the battles... uncle sam hates to lose gear ya know.

7. purehavoc

purehavoc New Member

hey any one got one of those there fancy holders laying around ? I have a real bayonet lug thats missing that fancy part . Lemme know if ya got one I promise my grenade launcher wont attach to it :D . Now for real if someone has one laying around with a rivit , Please let me know I would like to put a 2 pt sling on this rig and cant do it without one

8. beastmode986

beastmode986 New Member

9. Garadex

Garadex New Member

So when I have my assault rocket gun launcher on my "bayonet lug" where do I put my sling?!?! :confused: :rolleyes:

10. bigjim

bigjim New Member

You really don't want us to tell you were to put it, do you (LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL) I just can't stop laughing.

Jim

11. danf_fl

danf_fl Retired Supporter

I did not mean poster as in TruggieTex, I meant the poster of the article referenced by TruggieTex.

Sorry if this was misunderstood.