I cant find any Stoeger choke tubes.

Discussion in 'General Shotgun Discussion' started by ItsmeShane, Dec 2, 2009.

1. ItsmeShane

ItsmeShane New Member

finding some info out for a buddy. Im looking on the bass pro website and I cant find any turkey choke tubes that fit a Stoeger. Since Stoeger is a Benelli company will Benelli chokes fit a Stoeger?

Also, if this friend is buying a gun off of someone and wanted to change it over to his name, how would be do that?

2. robocop10mm

robocop10mm Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

It appears Benelli choke tubes are interchangeable with Stoeger guns.

I do not know about your state, but I doubt there is individual registration for firearms. A firearm is not "registered in your name". Simply get a handwritten sales receipt from the seller listing the date of the transaction, the name and DL # of both the buyer and seller, the make/model and serial number of the firearm, and both people's signature. Make two identical originals and each person keeps one. That will allow each to CYA in case there is a problem.

3. SmokeIt

SmokeIt New Member

Stoger choke tubes

Stoger takes a Winchester or Browning Invector choke tube, NOT the invector plus. Check Carlson's Choke Tube home page they have a chart their that lists all the gun makes and which chokes fit.

4. jimbobpissypants

jimbobpissypants New Member

Call Benelli/Stoeger. Benelli has been changing their choke tubes about every 4 to 5 years. It's frustrating, and confusing. I almost made the mistake a couple of years ago, of buying another Benelli sport II with a different choke tube system. ( I wanted to use my same Seminole chokes in either gun).

5. markerdown

markerdown New Member

I bought some trulock ported choke tubes for my stoeger condor. If I recall corectly, the box said it would also fit winchester, mossberg, benelli.........................markerdown

6. ItsmeShane

ItsmeShane New Member

got it taken care of now, Had to look for benelli tubes.