I can't find a Hk45

Discussion in 'Heckler & Koch Forum' started by datsdabadguy, Jan 3, 2013.

1. datsdabadguy

datsdabadguy New Member

Can someone please help me find a HK45. For sale ( not USP).
    I checked in every gun store in AZ. And I can't find any. If any of your local stores have one plz let me know.
    Thank you all.

2. rhyno13

rhyno13 New Member

I have one I will sell you. Brand new. Let me know if interested in a private message.

Attached Files:

• HK45.jpg
      HK45.jpg
      File size:
      29.3 KB
      Views:

3. scottmac

scottmac New Member

GAT Gun in Dundee IL used to have a couple (that was before the panic buying, but they may still have some).

http://www.gatguns.com/

Good Luck!

4. Jtelli71

Jtelli71 New Member

I agree about GAT guns in IL. They probably have the largest gun selection around and are nice people. My last few purchases have been through grabagun.com. They are great. If you see the gun out of stock, still call them.

5. scottmac

scottmac New Member

I went to GAT yesterday (Thursday 1/3) ... All they had (in H&K) was a couple P30s in a couple variants, and a Mark23 Tac. All were new.

Between Christmas and the recent gun rush, pickings were pretty slim.

6. datsdabadguy

datsdabadguy New Member

Thanks for taking the time.

7. jyo

jyo New Member

Demand exceeds supply...

8. AR10

AR10 New Member

Gun shows in my area had them over the past month. Nebraska.

One table put one in my hand, thinking my big hands would like it, I was looking for Glock stuff. Na

9. Jagermeister

Jagermeister New Member

You can not find them even in Germany (ah the irony). The HK45 is made for the American public. They were made specifically for the US military pistol trials, but Baretta (yuck) won the contract. I guess HK assumed they were going to stick with a .45. Maybe they would have won if it was introduced in the NATO round-9mm Luger.

10. valent

valent New Member

Here is lots of interesting data on the Beretta contract.

http://www.handgunforum.net/bersa/12460-why-so-much-doubt-bersa-2.html

11. Jagermeister

Jagermeister New Member

The 81 trials were a joke and full of corruption. Sig should have won the contract, but money was more important then lives once again. I was referring to the US Joint Combat Program that ended in 2006 . They were looking for a .45 to replace the 9mm. They stayed with the 9 mm and renewed Barrettas contract. The HK45 even had the threaded barrel, it looked like a real combat pistol.

12. Jagermeister

Jagermeister New Member

13. valent

valent New Member

Jagermeister, do you know if Springfield XD handguns (croatian HS) are sold in Germany? If they are, how do they stand over there? Are they taking a share of market as they do here?

14. scottmac

scottmac New Member

FYI to the OP (in case you're still looking); GAT has an HK45c with threaded barrel for about $1260.00. It's the only HK in the display counter (as of about 7:00 tonight).

15. Jagermeister

Jagermeister New Member

Springfield does not export, not even their XDs. I called and asked them about the XD. Croatian factory sends straight to the states. I did not ask why they do not not export though. I can go to the states and bring one back, but I am only allowed to own two handguns I as a hunter. I am happy with my HK and Sig.

16. valent

valent New Member

He he, I didn't think you would need one. Just satisfying my curiosity. Thanks.

17. arcpolo

arcpolo New Member

I got the ultra rare v3 variant...