I call BS...

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by Armadiloroadkil, Mar 26, 2012.

1. truggles

truggles New Member

This doesn't sound very likely...

But none the less it is on the Internet so it has to be true.

2. Ranger-6

Ranger-6 New Member

I think it is true also because when I was in Chicago I did not see a single gun.

3. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

Sounds like she was having a blast! Lol

4. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

I heard this on the news. I would like to know what kind of gun it was, personally,

Every morning when I turn on the radio I hear the nightly "head count" in Chicago. I would like to hear some good news for a change. I also think we should give the 'thugs' some lessons on how to use their guns so they quit shooting innocent bystanders and just kill themselves off. :mad:

5. md1911

md1911 New Member

That's a good idea. Bet LEO wouldn't like it very much though

6. BCMjUnKiE

BCMjUnKiE New Member

I like that Idea:).

7. winds-of-change

It would make LEO's job easier. Just sit back and let them all kill each other. I want them to quit shooting innocent bystanders, some who are even inside their own homes.

8. orangello

orangello New Member

Even legislating more bullet-resistant homes (windows and wallboard) seems more reasonable than Chicago's gun-control laws.
    How many innocent bystanders would be saved if every resident was legally required to wear full body armor at all times?
    ;)

9. Mosin

Mosin Well-Known Member

They should impose a $10,000 fine on people who get shot. That way, people will learn to run, and the difference between cover and concealment.

10. Bear304inc

Bear304inc New Member

I second that call of BS,, never heard of such a thing, not even seeing how that it would possible. Someone was playing with the gun and just not fessing up. Terrible that the lil girl was injured, but there's more to this than a gun just going off practically by itself. plays right into the anti gunners agenda.......

11. winds-of-change

That's why I wondered what kind of gun it was. I don't think my guns would fire if they were between mattresses and someone was jumping on the bed.

12. 2ndAmendmentFreedom

2ndAmendmentFreedom New Member

This is anti-gun propaganda.

Regardless I wouldn't let anyone jump on my Colt :)

13. Vikingdad

Vikingdad New Member

Actually Winds, you are not too far off the mark. I have a good friend who is on the San Jose PD gang prevention task force, and has been for several years. He said some time ago that what you suggest is what they do. Tag the bodies and arrest the ones still breathing. It thins out the herd.

I have also talked to some former gang members who live in San Jose, they say the last thing a gangbanger wants is to shoot a cop.