Registered
2,350 Posts
Nope. Don't buy it.

It's too much gun for you.............

:D

·
Premium Member
2,920 Posts
I have one and I like it. It's the heaviest 629 S&W has ever made. Mine is equiped with a progressive twist barrel made by Walther. This is a very accurate 44 Magnum, and I've made many 100 yard shots with it.

If you have a chance to get one, then do... Their are very few PC 629-6 Hunters out there. They will only go up in value.

This is my Performance Center 629-6 Hunter. I've killed a lot of wild pigs with it.

·
Banned
1,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Then why ask the question...go buy it!! Stimulate the economy!!
You sound all agro ? I just thought people would suggest something else, maybe try to talk me into something else in a big revolver. I like the 7.5" barrel and the black stainless

·
Registered
2,350 Posts
Seriously though, the Smith and Wesson revolvers are hard to beat as far as quality goes (especially their PC lineup).

I would say go for it as long as you plan on shooting it. I could never understand when some people will set down a ton of money on a firearm then they won't shoot it with exception of maybe a few rounds a year....lol.

·
Premium Member
19,844 Posts
When you asked your question, I figured you wanted some feedback. Why seemed like a reasonable question at the time. :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
2,920 Posts
You sound all agro ? I just thought people would suggest something else, maybe try to talk me into something else in a big revolver. I like the 7.5" barrel and the black stainless
You can't go wrong with the black & stainless...

·
Banned
1,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
All I can say is the four weeks seemed forever until this showed up. It is the longest barrel of any pistol I have. The heavy barrel and long sight plane makes this gun real accurate. I need to put some target sights on this gun. Does anyone know who makes a good set of iron target sights? I am talking a big flat rear sight.

·
Registered
21 Posts
nice revolver

hell it scares me just to look at it, sharp gun though. Elephant season in ? just kidding.

·
Premium Member
2,920 Posts
hell it scares me just to look at it, sharp gun though. Elephant season in ? just kidding.
It's a 44 Mag. not an M777 Howitzer. There are a lot of more powerful handguns out there. The 44 Mag is a nice sized general purpose revolver with a lot of knock-down.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts