I am not an alarmist but.... about the outbreak

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by bluez, Jan 25, 2020.

1. partdeux

partdeux Well-Known Member Supporter

At least two MI attorney's have put out advisories stating exactly that. One in fact has come right out and said he will represent anybody that gets a ticket pro bono. He already has his first customers. Officer wrote a ticket citing something like a fishing violation, had a lot of people scratching their head on that one. MI's order with exceptions is written so broadly, you could drive a cruise ship through it. Both attorney's advise, STFU. Repeat after me, I do not answer questions.

2. sheepdawg

sheepdawg Well-Known Member Supporter

Looks like I just lost a good buddy in Maine to it. Not official yet but he had the symptoms, took two days from the first sign. I was his best man at his wedding back in 2000. Damn he was only in his early 50s. Only the second person in his county if it proves to be true.

RIP Chris.

RJF22553, Rifling82, primer1 and 2 others like this.

3. jigs-n-fixture

jigs-n-fixture Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

Oldest two step daughters probably had/have it.

The one in California works in the office of a custom millwork mill. She is the only one still working in her office so she went to work with it for a week after teh symptoms started, and then finally went to the clinic. they told her she probably had it but seemed to be on the mend. If the kids get sick, she is to bring them in immediately.

The one is Boise is laid off, so she wasn’t working. Has had the cough and fever for a few days. but, refuses to go to the Doctor because she doesn’t have any insurance. Her mom is trying to talk her into going, but this is the stubborn daughter, so it probably won’t happen.

ellis36 and towboater like this.
  4. Oldoutlaw

Oldoutlaw Well-Known Member Supporter

WT is a troll. But, no one does any thing about it. Pretty sad.

5. freefall

freefall Well-Known Member

I'm just helpfully pointing out his dreck. He asked me to.

6. sheepdawg

You can tell he likes to push people's buttons with that avatar. Plenty of innocent blood on that fellow's hands and not just Confederate.

Rifling82 and Oldoutlaw like this.
  7. W.T. Sherman

W.T. Sherman Well-Known Member

I said to point out what I wrote in a thread weeks ago that you said was "dreck", and you failed to provide that it was

now like a certain politician who grabs onto a word and constantly uses it, you too are following that sorry excuse of a human being "playbook" by using the word "dreck"

BTW, that post I made was just a joke.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2020
  8. Oldoutlaw

He needs not do so. All you ever post is trash and rubbish.

austin92, Rifling82 and sheepdawg like this.
  9. Gatoragn

Gatoragn Well-Known Member Supporter

Is there a statute of limitations on the identification of dreck or drivel even? Like after 90 days an inane post becomes sacrosanct?

10. W.T. Sherman

W.T. Sherman Well-Known Member

then use the ignore feature. there I solved your "problem", you're welcome:D

11. Oldoutlaw

You wish don't you DH?

ellis36 and sheepdawg like this.
  12. sheepdawg

But I think it's fun to watch someone constantly make a fool of himself.[​IMG]

austin92, Rifling82 and Oldoutlaw like this.
  13. Oldoutlaw

Yea, same old BS. Get called out and you claim a joke like normal. Common Troll.

austin92, Rifling82 and sheepdawg like this.
  14. Mercator

Mercator Well-Known Member

Incidentally or not she may be right. There is nothing to gain by getting tested except she’ll get exposed to more sick people. If she tested positive she would be getting the same chicken soup.

15. freefall

So you don't like it when I point out your current dreck? I'm sorry I can't stand to shovel through your midden pile for the specific piece of dreck mentioned, but I'm taking your request to be in force perpetually.
    In fact, I would invite others to join in! "WTS Latest Dreck!" It could be it's own thread!

austin92 and Oldoutlaw like this.
  16. freefall

Unfortunately, this place won't allow me to use the good old Anglo-Saxon term for the verbal diarrhea you spew. Sorry for the repetitiveness of the word "dreck".

Oldoutlaw likes this.
  17. sheepdawg

The same POS that had some humorous comments about someones little dog going blind.

"don't know about anyone else but if a full grown dog is something I would be able to drop kick over a fence, to me that's not a dog."

"I only see these kind of dogs in a woman's purse."

Be thankful you didn't say something like that about my Dixie.

18. donthav1

donthav1 Well-Known Member

A couple weeks ago the governor issued an execitive order closing down all resturants (except for delivery & carry out), bars, conferences, concerts, etc.

Well one bar owner in a small town skirted around that by having his bar only open for donations, not charging money for drinks, & admission was by invitation only....which was just call the number on the door & ask him to let you in. Well the state got wind of it & issued a cease & desist order against him. He was on the news the other night playing the whole "this is my only income, i could go under if i'm not open" angle like he's the only one going through something like this. Then he turned around & launched into a "this is still America & they can't tell me what to do!" rant.

I'm sure he hasn't stopped, i'd be willing to bet he's running his bar out of his house or garage now.

Oldoutlaw likes this.
  19. Oldoutlaw

I hope they take his license away from him. Easy enough for any state to do.

sheriffjohn likes this.
  20. sheriffjohn

sheriffjohn Well-Known Member Supporter

Daughter -in-law RN at Kansas City hospital filled me in a bit. PPE shortage has staff limited to one mask per shift, not the "N95" but the lowest level protection. Bad patients last about 4 days. Insufficient equipment (smaller hospital). New baby forced her to go to store. Several shoppers wearing top-notch masks, rubber gloves but handling everything thus possibly spreading virus around. Her team is getting only a couple of hours sleep. Baby formula out, baby wipes out, cleaning supplies out.

Hospital workers not being tested but people with no symptoms nor any good reason coming in for tests. She's a brand-new RN (graduated in December), getting an eye-opener to reality. Only treatment available is ventilator if available if the diganosis is the virus, not flu. Anti biotics not effective for virus apparently. Panicked people showing up with no symptoms a large problem.

Rifling82 and alsaqr like this.