I am not an alarmist but.... about the outbreak

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by bluez, Jan 25, 2020.

1. hairbear1

hairbear1 Well-Known Member

And in news just in ISIS has stopped all suicide bombings till the Coronavirus threat has stopped.

Gatoragn, bluez and towboater like this.
  2. Ghost1958

Ghost1958 Well-Known Member

Ky gov has lifted the close order on liquor stores and gun dealers.
    In ky booze and guns are essential items.

And I suppose the taxes on both probably had much to do with it also.

3. Ghost1958

Also I would imagine several lawsuits were in the making as Ky has statute that does not allow kentuckians to be disarmed during an emergency, which little Andy declared is in force.
    Prohibiting gun stores to open so a kentuckian cannot get ammo or purchase a gun during an emergency was a very thin limb for little Andy to scoot out on.

bluez, towboater and sheriffjohn like this.
  4. JTJ

JTJ Well-Known Member Supporter

We have our 1st confirmed case in the small AZ city I live in. I am pretty sure a couple we know were down with it a month ago and recovered. Caught it in CA. Symptoms were similar but they were pretty healthy. Whatever they had it was pretty bad. High fever and lungs.

Rifling82 and towboater like this.
  5. Maineiak

Maineiak Active Member

185 new deaths today, so far...

6. primer1

primer1 Well-Known Member Supporter

First confirmed case in Lima, Ohio today.

7. leadcounsel

leadcounsel Active Member

I've been following this Dr. for weeks, and he has been spot on. I'd encourage you to watch his daily updates. Today he debunks all of the nonsense "flu" comparisons and explains exponential infections. If you genuinely care to learn rather than dig your heels into an untenable position of "IJTFB" please check out this informative daily briefing.

alsaqr and jigs-n-fixture like this.
  8. Rentacop

Rentacop Well-Known Member

His contention that everyone should wear masks sounds right . I wonder if the reason that the CDC isn't saying that is the shortage of masks . If so, they are concealing the truth and misleading us about the value of masks ( if used by everyone in public ) .

9. Ghost1958

Ya think? They have said as much already.
    Drs nurses etc, are more valuable than the normal person.

Honestly guys how long do you think it takes for manufacturers of n95 masks to double production? A week. Maybe .

Lot of fear mongering and social experimenting going on using this virus as an excuse.

Is it a rough disease to have? For some its lethal. For healthy folks it pretty mild.
    But it ain't the black plague .
    And nothing gov is gonna do is going to slow it down till it runs its course.

10. leadcounsel

winds-of-change and alsaqr like this.
  11. leadcounsel

Government health organizations get a failing grade here for inept leadership and handling of this. Their job is to track and predict these events proactive. I can honestly say I felt I was more aware of this at an earlier stage in late January. Their job is to have a plan. They had NO plan and have been playing catch-up.

Their job is to aggressively protect us, and part of that is tests and supplies. They failed. No timely test and still scrambling 2 months into this. They failed to stock critical and inexpensive supplies like N95 masks! Then they lied to the public and reversed a century of common sense proven practices and told Americans not to wear masks.

The combination of these failures has and will result in unnecessary transmission and sadly deaths. Their painfully incorrect and bad advice to the governments of the United States delayed proactive measures and is now contributing to a panic as the virus spreads rapidly. The nation should have shut down weeks ago in every meaningful way and Americans quarantined and wearing masks.

All the heads of the CDC responsible should be permanently banned from medicine and probably prosecuted and/or sued and found liable.

alsaqr likes this.
  12. alsaqr

alsaqr Well-Known Member Supporter

Dr. Chris Martensen holds a PHD in pathogenic biology. His knowledge of the subject is light years ahead of most medical doctors. Too bad the political pukes refused to listen to the man.

"Dr. Martenson’s PhD is in the field of pathogenic biology, so he understands the nature of this virus more than your average scientist."

In the video below, Chris explains the virus in layman’s terms, why the contagion we’re seeing is likely to spread substantially from here, and why the actions being taken so far by public health officials to contain the threat are woefully insufficient.

Here is the warning Dr. Martensen gave on 24 January, 2020.

https://www.peakprosperity.com/video-the-risk-of-a-true-pandemic-is-higher-than-were-being-told/

We were lied to.

leadcounsel and manta like this.