I Agree With Michael Moore (On This At Least)

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by Vikingdad, Feb 20, 2013.

1. Vikingdad

Vikingdad New Member

Hell hath frozen over my friends! Michael Moorefood has come out on the same side as many of us in criticizing Obama's altering of the NDAA.

2. HOSSFLY

HOSSFLY New Member

Mabe there is a Santa Claus? :confused:

3. JonM

JonM Moderator

He isnt against the ndaa. He is just complaining that obama has changed it. Still the same giant doo-doo head as ever

4. HOSSFLY

HOSSFLY New Member

That will never change :(

5. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

Whether something is fair or right depends on whose ox has been gored. Mikey has just discovered the wounds are on HIS ox!

And the enemy of my enemy is still only the enemy of my enemy. :(

Last edited: Feb 20, 2013
  6. PanBaccha

PanBaccha New Member

Well, the stirrings of awakening has begun even in the likes of a Michael Moore. Credit given to him for trying, subsequently, in awakening his liberal base to the insidious practice of a heretofore popular president. The NDAA undoubtably troubles him, as it should every American citizen.

7. WNGMSTR

WNGMSTR Troll Scout

He pounds on freedom at every level, especially the 2A and now is against the NDAA?

I will take no credence in any thing that drools from his mouth and will chalk it up to he has something lose in the framework of the NDAA.

8. locutus

locutus Well-Known Member Supporter

Yep. F##K MOORE!

9. willshoum

willshoum New Member

Who's to say.......

What this man brings to the table, most of the time are facts, the others are words taken out of context......But you have to give him some adew. he gets you to thinking about the corrupt Gov. we have......Pass the salt......

10. Vikingdad

Vikingdad New Member

Hey, I'm willing to admit there are areas where one could agree with him. The hope is that he will see it too and start to agree with me!:p

Not holding my breath though.

11. StainlessSteel215

StainlessSteel215 New Member

I dont think you have to think or vote a certain way to appreciate basic human rights as an American citizen. These new NDAA conditions are unbelievably spotty, and leaves folks like me full of questions. Such as, if some CIA or FBI gestapo agent reads politically-charged gun posts I make and suddenly deems me to pose a threat and places me on a "watchlist"......I can be detained indefinitely without trial and strip away as many rights as they please.

That should scare EVERY american, not just Dems/Repubs, conservatives/liberals. We should ALL be genuinely afraid of big brother flexing his biceps on us.

12. willshoum

willshoum New Member

Coonass.....

mey i ain't scared me......The ones that need to be afraid are the ones that try to take away my freedoms and way of life......Lets dance........:mad::mad::mad:

13. Vikingdad

Vikingdad New Member

That is a threatening statement. You are now on the Watch List. Again. Underlined, bold and in italics this time. With another star by your name. Terrorist.

***Willshoum***

See how this makes us safer?

14. Warrior1256

Warrior1256 New Member

Does anyone doubt for a second where the present administration thinks that gun owners would fit in with the NDAA? If a whole bunch of us should disappear overnight I don't believe it would be because of the Rapture.

15. DFlynt

DFlynt New Member

No more, no less.

Schlock Mercenary

16. willshoum

willshoum New Member

And if they go by alphabetacal order I'll be with the last few standing......:D

17. Vikingdad

Vikingdad New Member

Pronounced in German you are right next to me in line!

18. willshoum

willshoum New Member

the last man standing......

partners in crime.....Or FREEDOM........:eek::)