I agree 100% with Ted on this video

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Tony Soprano, Sep 28, 2007.

1. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano New Member

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_QjEL0uUgo"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_QjEL0uUgo[/ame]

2. Tilt

Tilt New Member

you gotta love ted:D

3. rickrem700

rickrem700 New Member

Ted

Roger That !!!

4. gunbunny

gunbunny New Member

Hell Yeah

That exactly the point of view that more political leaders should be taking. Just my 2 cents.

5. mredmond

mredmond New Member

We need Ted running this country .

Ted for PRESIDENT !!!!!!!

6. sureshot43

sureshot43 New Member

He would get my vote!! The problem is that over the years, common sense has been bred out of a large portion of America.

7. frankhaley1940

frankhaley1940 New Member

Ted Nugent has the right idea. Free men don't need CCW's, but I've got one any way. And the more men and women in America who have a CCW, the more the criminals will have to "wonder" who's carrying? Let 'em think we all are packing, 'cause I am every day. Aren't you?? fh (The Old Texan)

"It's better to have it and not need it, than to need it and not have it!!"

8. huckleberry

huckleberry New Member

ted is the only rock star/famous musician that i know of that i would vote for for president of the United States. this guy is awesome, i could not possibly agree more. we need more celeberties like this since they are the only people that can get through to todays youth.

9. hillbilly68

hillbilly68 New Member

Love the first half of this. I was almost embarassed as I thought back on my viewpoints about CCWs and how background checks must done be in order to get one... blah blah blah. He is right. The Second is the CCW. We have strayed so far from original intent. He goes a bit gonzo about half way through the video, but it is understandable. Gotta love Uncle Ted.

10. Chuck

Chuck New Member

Good vid but Ted is obviously partisan. While I have distain for the DNC, the GOP is no different. I refer to the lack of condemnation by the current Administration for the FEMA condoned gun grab after Katrina.