Hydro-Carbon Powered Eco-Vehicle

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by 007BondJamesBond007, Sep 27, 2010.

1. YES

14 vote(s)
    60.9%
  2. NO

9 vote(s)
    39.1%
  3. Don't Know

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. 007BondJamesBond007

007BondJamesBond007 New Member

Last edited: Sep 27, 2010
  2. 007BondJamesBond007

Answer

Have you ever driven by a hippie, environmental protest and had your beautiful gas guzzling SUV keyed?

Now you can protect your car by making it appear environmentally friendly with the Glenn Beck Hydro-Carbon Powered Eco-Vehicle bumper sticker. Look like a friend of the Earth while killing it at the same time!

Hydro Carbon just means oil, but with our clever recycle-shape inspired design, environmentalists and global warming zombies alike will take one look and think you’re on their side. Only we’ll know the truth behind it…you evil conservative hate monger!

3. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

4. Gordo323

Gordo323 New Member

I’ll stick with my F-150 with a Sig-Sauer bumper sticker, and a P-226 within easy reach, and avoid the hippie rally’s:D

5. dog2000tj

dog2000tj New Member

I just might have to get one of them for my Jeep :D

6. 007BondJamesBond007

More people on here drive hybreds then the plain old Hydro-Carbon (GAS) powered cars. Interesting. This is one example how you can spin facts and polls.

7. DrumJunkie

DrumJunkie New Member

I'm kinds of surprised there is as many hybrids voted....

8. 007BondJamesBond007

I am not surprised. Most people see a term used not knowing what that word really means. ex. Homosapien. = human not gay. Suffrage = right to vote not suffering. Hydro-Carbon = OIL petroleum base fuels.

9. spittinfire

spittinfire New Member Supporter

What ticks me off about those hippies is that they're driving a 30 year old VW or Subaru that leaks every fluid possible and burns as much oil as gas and they are fussing at me for driving a pick up that is in good working order.

I'm buying a couple of these stickers. Think it would look out of place on a 600HP 65 Mustang? How about a 67 with a big block?

10. 007BondJamesBond007

Love It!!!! Way To Go!!!

11. AcidFlashGordon

AcidFlashGordon New Member

OMG! We've got to ban Dihydrogen monoxide too. It's everywhere and in just about everything we eat or drink!

I had a huge laugh when Penn & Teller, on their Bulls**T show, were passing around a petition at an eco-whore rally to ban this "disasterous" substance from the world and at how many of those idiots were in a rush to sign the petition.

I have my Got Sig sticker in the back window of my 1996 T-Bird and also carry a P226 .40 cal.

To quote Denny Crane:
    "Thank God for guns, eh Jerry?"

12. 007BondJamesBond007

How Gullible People Is

"You can fool some of the people...............

[YOUTUBE]JUP9Jm9SqvY[/YOUTUBE]

13. 007BondJamesBond007

Penn And Teller

[YOUTUBE]yi3erdgVVTw[/YOUTUBE]

14. ScottA

ScottA FAA licensed bugsmasher Lifetime Supporter

Of course I do. I for one am not going to starve all the plants around me. I'm going to give them as much life-giving CO2 as they can possibly need.

It just absolutely burns my biscuits how the long haired hippies want to starve the plant kingdom of their critical needs. What a bunch of barbarians!

15. M14sRock

M14sRock New Member

I have a bunch of cars and trucks. One of them is a Prius, which is my daily driver. It is a very cool car.

But when people compliment me for driving it, I ask them why they are complimenting me. They always talk about my care of the environment (which I actually do), saving natural resources, and being a good example. Gotcha, beyothches.

Then I tell them that the province in China where the batteries are made was a paradise on earth 15 years ago. Middle of nowhere, lakes, forests, trees, animals, etc. Garden of Eden beautiful. The battery plant was put there because it was far from people, and scrutiny.

Today, that same province is the home to the one plant that makes the batteries for the hybrid cars, including the Prius. That province today looks like a moonscape. No plants, no animals, everything DEAD. Why? Because the manufacture of the hybrid batteries is one of the most toxic processes ever known. It has destroyed an entire ecosystem in 10 years.

I bought the Prius because I drive over 100 miles every day, sometimes 200+. Almost 6 years later it still gets 45mpg. My Dodge Durango (previous daily driver) gets 9mpg. In the 5.5 years I've driven the Prius I have saved $1200 a month in gas expenses. :D

Hippies and tree huggers are overly emotional idiots who have no idea what they are talking about. And I'm about to get another Prius for my wife to drive. Guess why?

16. gregs887

gregs887 New Member

I have a hybrid Jeep. There are parts from about 7 different vehicles bolted on right now.