Hunted.

Discussion in 'Survival & Sustenance Living Forum' started by BIGBEN, Dec 31, 2010.

1. BIGBEN

BIGBEN New Member

Say,because of religious/political/whatever reason,you and/or friends and family,others like you are being hunted by your country,what will you do.You know that they will shoot you on sight even if you surrender,so only choice is to run.

My plan is to go south.Way south.Maybe cut a deal with someone to make money,legal or not.Best plan seems to be by water.I will take just what i need,maybe one 1911 and my AR,plus a couple hundred rounds.A few sets of clothes and all the cash i can get.I know it sounds washed up,but i dont want to be too detailed yet.

2. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

Don't most people on the run knowing there is a death sentence head to Mexico? Money goes far, corrupt and no extradition if death is on the table. Easy to stay out of jail if you pay the right people.

Or, north to Canada. Lots of places to cross unknown. Blend in better if you forget to pronounce the letter "u" and finish sentences with "eh?". Lots of space to set up camp, hunt, fish and hide. Not nearly as corrupt, but easier to hide.

How about a cave or cabin at the bottleneck of a valley out west? That is what all of the wanted guys do in the Westerns.

Ohh, east! Or the northeast to be more specific. Millions and millions of people and thousands of square miles of concrete and brick. Easy to hide out in the open when you look like everyone else. Small changes of appearance and tastes. Add a visible scar or two. Get a tat on your face.

No, wait, middle of the country. The plains. Kansas. Everyting in Kansas looks the same. Make like a wheat field or a cow. People are far and few between and they like to stay to themselves as long as the work gets done.

Last edited: Dec 31, 2010

3. safedman

safedman New Member

4. billdeserthills

billdeserthills New Member

This is Definately my pick,
    I'm really too fat & lazy to bother with all that running,
    plus it would make whichever jerk cop found me all famous & crap
    I would just get over to a Sam's Club First & get a couple of those big cheesecakes, then I'm off to be shot & croak like a martyr

5. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

The best option yet!! :D

Don't go scared, go happy and satisfied! Martyr Up!! :cool:

6. danf_fl

danf_fl Retired Supporter

Sprechen Sie Deutsch?

7. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

Yeah, sure, head for them wide open spaces, podner. Them little tiny villages of 23 people, where one new person stands out like a flamethrower in a deep freeze.

Even fish look for "structure" in a lake- old trees, submerged stumps, etc. Places to hide from the big fish, y'know?

Me? Vow of silence. Most of us at the Trappist monastery are under a vow of silence, y'know. Just call me Brother C3. Y'all go ahead and work on that martyrdom thing. Somebody has to pick these grapes and make the bread.

In the meantime, do some reading. Che Guevera "On Guerilla Warfare" might be a good start. Then go pick up your own structure in your own lake.

PS. I will not really be at the monastery. But they are usually looking to hire cooks and dishwashers down at the mess hall. :rolleyes:

8. HKSlinger

HKSlinger Member

My daughter (7 at the time) and I were watching Americas Most Wanted one evening. They were bringing the viewers up to date on how many BGs had been captured so far. She asked me how could they catch so many. I told her to look up at the ceiling, at all the little spackle bumps, and told her the ceiling was a city and all those little bumps are people. "Now pick a bump, look away, look back and try to find the same bump".............. "Oh,they go to places with less bumps"! Shes...sniff sniff......so smart. :p

9. 7point62

7point62 Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

Get a small boat and travel by river. It's not fast but it's the least conspicuous.

10. TimL2952

TimL2952 New Member

Im from lockport NY a city of about 22,000ish...I would go 45 minutes southwest to Buffalo...a City of 1.4-1.8 million....dont talk alot and dont do anything stupid and you should be fine.

11. bkt

bkt New Member

It would depend on the circumstances. Probably the first order of business would be ensuring the security of my family out of the country. Then, regroup with friends and begin to address the problem. If my country is hunting me, chances are excellent constitutional rule needs to be re-established and I'd aim to help do that, let come what may.

12. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

And get a tat on your face.

13. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

So are we talking Ruby Ridge or Waco?

14. SwampFox

SwampFox New Member

Really you could move anywhere and keep a low profile. The key is just to never call momma again. That is how people get caught. They never fully sever the ties to friends or loved ones. Eventually everyone calls home or tries to make contact somehow.

15. michigan0626

michigan0626 New Member

Alaska

Either you're and outdoors adventurist, or you're runnin from something.

16. michigan0626

michigan0626 New Member

A cave in SE Afganistan/ NW Pakistan. Move there and you can pretty much guarantee you wont be found. :rolleyes: Man I want to kill that f#$ker!!!!:mad:

17. bkt

bkt New Member

Wait a sec...I'm confused. If we're talking about just l'il ol' me being hunted, I can disappear easily enough. If we're talking about a class of people or a list of people (those horrible "potential domestic terrorists" who revere the Constitution, for example), then it's a different story: you don't want to disappear. You want to get your family safe, then you need to fix the problem of being on a list. More accurately, you need to fix the folks who made the list.

18. jgand72

jgand72 New Member

I'd contact my friends and make a plan. Maybe get our families safe, then head some place that we have never been to, and have no ties to. New names, beards, dyed hair, using cash only. From there, figure out a course of action.

19. Recon 173

Recon 173 New Member

Immigrate BEFORE anybody has cause to hunt you and your clan. I hear New Zealand is a nice place this time of year.

20. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

And get a tat on your face.