Hundreds Turn Out To Mourn Scumbag!

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by chopkick, Apr 2, 2009.

1. chopkick

chopkick New Member

It appears that the TURD that murdered four Oakland Police Officers was laid to rest on Tuesday. Hundreds lined up to pay homage to this killer and remember him as a hero. The funeral service was conducted by a Nation Of Islam minister, cleric, imam or whatever the hell they call themselves, from a local mosque.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 2, 2009
  2. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

He was a rapist and a scumbag. May he rot in Hell.

3. chopkick

chopkick New Member

Amen Brother! I wish to god that I would have witnessed this sickening act going down. I can guarantee that S.W.A.T. wouldn't have had to be called in.

4. WDB

WDB New Member

That is messed up
    But thousands attended the service for the fallen officers. All the same I think everyone of those that showed for the scum bags funeral should have been detained and checked for warants, I expect half would have gone to jail and the rest would understand this puke brought this action.

5. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

Some one should have tossed a few hand grenades into the crowd on that funeral. There would have been no real loss of life.

I know I know He was such a good boy and never got into any kind of trouble.

6. tigman

tigman New Member

The worse person you are, the better some try to make you appear after death. All I have to say is the nation is much better off with that scum bag dead!

7. dnthmn2004

dnthmn2004 New Member

Your super crossbow you made as a kid would have come in handy, and a couple molotov cocktails filled with home made napalm. Grenades are illegal and we are all law abiding citizens, right?:eek:

8. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

The authorities need to carry pigs blood in vials. When some scumbag commits a crime and dies in the process, they need to splash the blood on the guy. That sends a message to the Nation of Islam that if you do something stupid, you will not get to see Allah. I also think the mass transit vehicles including planes need to announce that they are carrying pork products all the time.

May that piece of s#!t rot eternally in hell. May those who regard him as a hero die a painful and suffering death soon.

9. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Amen and Plus 1.

That POS is no loss to the Nation. I am sure the Nation of Muslim Separatist Bigotry will insist he was wrongfully targeted by The Man and was just on the verge of curing cancer in his spare time, but I don't personally feel a minutiae of loss regarding this cop killing thug.

JD

10. Jedi Knight

Jedi Knight New Member

Oh yes - I noticed that this child rapist filth has now become a HERO in one of the Oakland black communities:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEHphGEMHII]YouTube - Oakland Scumbags call Cop Killer and Rapist a Hero......[/ame]

Last edited: Apr 3, 2009
  11. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

First of all, great post chop! +10

Forgive my ignorance, but is that neghborhood traditionally inhabited by Nation of Islam members? Black Panther Party? Generations of welfare receipients? Blue collar bbqs? White collar wine tastings? Fiestas? Enlighten me please. :)

12. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

I keep hearing hero, can some one recount some of his heroic deeds?

Napalm.

13. Ghillie-Monster

Ghillie-Monster New Member

*Goes to funeral*

*Spit*

Places football in corpse's hand.

14. canebrake

canebrake New Member

Want to know the difference between Them and US?

(This is a good vs bad reference and nothing more!)

When one of 'US' does something stupid, we say "Fry him! What an azz-hole!"

When one of 'Them' does something stupid, they say "He's a hero, he was a good kid that was executed!"

Almost as easy as the old western movies with white and black hats!

NO PUN INTENDED!

15. RL357Mag

RL357Mag New Member

That funeral was a missed opportunity! I'd bet my life that a sniper could have popped more than half of those scumbags before LE responded...

16. chopkick

chopkick New Member

Actually Skully, I've only been to Oakland a few times and I have to say that none of my visits were pleasant. There are more than a few slum areas in that city. The worst areas that I saw were down by the waterfront, when my son and I traveled to see our Dallas Cowboys get beat up on in 2001 and we got turned around on our way there.
    According to reports, after the murder of the 2 motorcycle officers, about 20-30 people hung around the crime scene taunting police as they investigated. So my guess is that this went down in Welfare/SSI District (The Hood).

17. janikphoto

janikphoto New Member

I assume you mean besides his immediate family? I think this guy was a total loser and an embarrassment to society, but his family still has a right to see him buried. It isn't their fault that he was a bad man. It will give them closure. The other people? They are morons if they thought this man was anything less than an evil person.

18. canebrake

canebrake New Member

Want to place a bet on that thought?

Here's another bet, I'd be surprised if both parents were present at the funeral or the upbringing.

Your children are a reflection of your success as a parent!

Do they deserve closure? Certainly, but they need to share in the culpability of the end result.

My pastor says all you need to do to raise good kids is to have both parents love each other. Think about it. This country will never return to it's glory if parents continue to think the government (school system) or "someone else" needs to do a better job in bringing up their kids!

If we don't get God and Family back into our culture's ethics soon I'm not sure this country will be worth living in! I'm frightened that I may be more sure than sad with that last statement!

19. janikphoto

janikphoto New Member

I think I was over-generalizing things a bit. I agree that your family and environment shape who you become. The parents and family obviously didn't teach good values. They should be held accountable in that general sense. They should feel guilty for not raising a good son.

I was simply referring to the acute incident at hand. Even if I'm a bad parent, once my boys are grown men, I can't affect every minute and moment of their lives. I can't be held responsible for the very specific actions they take, unless I actively help them in the event.

The parents are to blame for not teaching their child right and wrong, but they aren't specifically to blame for the killings. I bet they would've tried to stop it, if they had known in advance. Only people who really know the family can make a definitive call on that subject, so it's only a bet or a guess either way at this point. Knowing that decent people can raise bad kids, I'll lean towards the side that they were decent people with poor parenting skills...

20. stetson

stetson New Member

This shows you what's wrong with our country,when masses of population
    pay their respects to a murder of killed police officers doing their duties.I say
    life sentence without chance of ever getting out ! I've read and watched on
    various news channels that it's actually cheaper to feed and house someone
    who's sentence to life imprisonment than to pay for than to execute them.