Human history is sooooo cool

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by dog2000tj, Aug 16, 2012.

1. dog2000tj

dog2000tj New Member

Just stumbled upon this video while bumming around Youtube, pretty darn cool :)

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZ0ViMVxKZA&feature=related[/ame]

2. Badshot320

Badshot320 New Member

I really enjoy watching the Ancient Aliens series on History channel, some of the whackjobs on there dont do much for the credibility of the show but the unexplained topics they highlight really get you wondering, do we really have a reason to be arrogant enough to think we are "so advanced" today. Considering it takes several highly paid civil engineers, millions of dollars worth of heavy equipment, and a small army of shovel ready workers to install a speedbump over a pothole in our highly advanced society.

Badshot

Last edited: Aug 16, 2012

3. Mosin

Mosin Well-Known Member

I bet it turns out that we haven't been visited by aliens because they're all unionized and can't get anything done.

4. dog2000tj

dog2000tj New Member

that or they keep cutting corners on thier interstellar ship building resulting in terrible tragic intergalactic collisions with planets and stars :eek:

5. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member Admin Moderator Lifetime Supporter

Where they forever lose all their laser guns in space...............kind of like a particular boating incident here on earth......:p

6. dog2000tj

dog2000tj New Member

Attached Files:

7. Vincine

Vincine New Member

How advanced could they have been? No evidence of fiat currency, mortgaged backed derivatives, situation comedies or Police Lawyer Doctor shows, etc..

Oh wait, . . nevermind.

8. rocshaman

rocshaman New Member

You guys got it all wrong, the aliens walk among us. They're called liberals....

alien.jpg

9. rocshaman

rocshaman New Member

On a more serious note... The Puma Punku ruins are amazing. Laser precision cuts in hard granite at least 12,000 years old. And the wall of faces there has at least two depictions of the "gray" aliens, not to mention depictions of different races of people from all over the planet.... Makes you think....

http://daveearley.hubpages.com/hub/Ancient-Mysteries-Puma-Punku-in-Tiahuanaco

10. Mosin

Mosin Well-Known Member

So aliens came here in their hyper advanced ships... To teach us how to make stone buildings?
    WTF? Intergalactic Peace Corps?....

They couldn't be left us a battery, a flashlight, a computer?

Lame...

11. dog2000tj

dog2000tj New Member

That's a really cool article, hadn't heard of that place before. I believe there is definitely some ancient tech that we have not discovered or reasoned yet that the people had in order to do the things they did. From the quarry to the site to the placing of the stones, some of what has been accomplished is almost impossible to replicate with eve today's advanced techniques/methods

more info - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pumapunku

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjoh-EXjEsc[/ame]

another cool ancient site - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moai

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTh28a5IR-Y[/ame]

12. rocshaman

rocshaman New Member

13. boatme98

boatme98 Well-Known Member

This ^ and why are they always abducting Wal Mart troglodites and peering up their butts?
    Are they just intergalctic lowlifes with an bass fixation? Or are they trying to find out how certain earthlings can exist, and even thrive, grow obese, buy cigarretts and beer, afford those obnoxious fat people electric Rascals, and reproduce without ever having held a job. If the latter is the case, then I guess they are looking in the right place.

14. Shooter

Shooter Administrator Staff Member Admin Moderator

I love that show.

One of the more entertaining programs out there.

15. dog2000tj

dog2000tj New Member

I do find it intriguing that some of the glyphs and carvings are almost identical to things in our world today. Some of the correlations are far fetched ... but some seem spot on :eek:

another point of interest is the exactness of the work. take the great pyramids for example - even using todays tech and equipment it would be almost impossible to build a structure to the exact standards they were built (level, square)

here's part 1 of a good video on them - [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwiic6BoleQ[/ame]

16. rocshaman

rocshaman New Member

I saw a news blurb on Fox that said it would cost around 5 billion dollars to build the great pyramid today and it would still be short of impossible to get it exact as the original.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2012
  17. woody63m

woody63m New Member

Yeah cause you have to pay for everhthing its cheaper if you use slave labor and whip them when they stop and work them till they die

18. rocshaman

rocshaman New Member

That's true, it was cheap labor and they had plenty of it.

19. dog2000tj

dog2000tj New Member

True labor was cheap and plentiful ... but raw labor could never have accomplished what has been accomplished at places such as the Great Pyramids. The technological achievements and craftsmanship displayed in the pyramids cannot be duplicated today. I believe without a doubt their has been a vast wealth of knowledge lost over time :eek:

and I don't just reserve that belief for construction/building knowledge, the same can be applied to medicine as well. Sometimes I look at mans achievements and then today's science and I wonder, are we just starting over? :confused:

20. Tackleberry1

Tackleberry1 New Member

They were here. Humans are a genetic mutation created by an alien intelligence to be used as slave labor for the mining of earths natural resources.

Once they had what they wanted, they abandoned us to inherit the Earth but when they were here, there technology was also used by humans to create these structures due to our primitive desire to please our gods...which is how we must have viewed them.

Interesting side note, and I'm no expert but...I believe current science tells us that modern humans are 4000 years old and we have 3000 years off recorded history...right?

So...in the first 1000 years humans migrated out of Mesopotamia. Those who stayed in this region stayed brown, dark eyes, and curly hair.

Those who pushed farther south into Africa turned black and got bigger?

Those who pushed east into Asia shrunk, there hair went straight, and there eyes got slanted?

Those who pushed North got paler, hair lightened to blond or turned red and eye color evolved to shades of blue, gray, and green?

And ALL of this "evolution" took place in the first 1000 years of human existence when recorded history proves that other than getting bigger as a species due to better nutrition, we really have not "evolved" any further in the last 3000 years? Hmmm

I think it's more likely that a primitive species like Neandratal was genetically mutated by an advanced alien lifeform for the purpose described above AND mutated in such a way as to provide the strongest slaves for the climate they were intended to work in.

But then again...who knows...perhaps angles in flaming chariots really did assend from the heavens.

Tack