Hulu nostalgia

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by hillbilly68, May 14, 2009.

1. hillbilly68

hillbilly68 New Member

I just hit the Hulu website to see what it was all about. Pretty limited on movies, but the vintage TV shows are pretty cool. If you want to see an old S.W.A.T. or Miami Vice episode it is worth a gander. Man, some of those 70s shows were pretty cheesy! But Erin Gray in Buck Rogers is still smokin' no matter what you say!

2. Jo da Plumbr

Jo da Plumbr New Member

Wasn't she the little girl in Father Knows Best.
    Or am I the only one old enough to remember that crap.

3. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

Oh man I love hulu. CBS.com is also a good place to watch mcgiver and star trek TOS.

4. dog2000tj

dog2000tj New Member

QFT! :D

And yeah, cheesy would be a mild way of putting it for some of the shows

Anyone remember Knight Rider? Streethawk?The A-Team?Airwolf? That's right, some of my favorites growing up. You wanna fight about it? :p

:D

5. AcidFlashGordon

AcidFlashGordon New Member

I had to go check the cast listing because I didn't remember all the people who had been on that television series. Erin Gray didn't appear. But I do agree....her as Colonel Wilma Deering kept me coming back to Buck Rogers week after week.

6. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

Experienced Hulu for the 1st time last week while staying at a friend's place. I gotta say pretty damn cool. I was impressed with the amount of things to watch...I'm not sure how many of the shows previously mentioned were in the 70's.

7. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

hulu got me hooked on Chuck and Family guy.

8. dnthmn2004

dnthmn2004 New Member

Still haven't made it there. I don't want my brain to turn into mush.