Firearms Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking forward to meeting you folks. I hope to become an active part of your community.

Sam

·
Banned
23,968 Posts
Welcome to the Forum - but I don't think you will be "meeting" many of us unless you have a lot of travel planned. :D

JD

·
Premium Member
19,844 Posts
Welcome here. It's a good place.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Evenin' Dillenger... wouldn't be too sure. I've seen some posts that came from pretty close to home.;)

Thanks for the welcome CA357. Looks like a place a feller could get used to:D

·
Registered
3,250 Posts
Welcome. It's a wonderful day in the neighborhood...

·
Registered
578 Posts
JD's got it right in that you wont be meeting us but if you have Yahoo messenger and want to BS in real time I can do that LOL .

Shoot me a PM if you do with your yahoo name and I'll add you to my contacts , and give you mine .

·
Registered
356 Posts
Welcome aboard!

Hello from Teneessee! We sorta like orange colors, but I accept the fact that there are many good people out there who DON'T love the Vols. I do not
understand it, but I accept it.

;)

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
RL357Mag, BigO01, and allmons;

Mornin' thanks for the greeting. I'll get settled in in a day or so... meantime, I'll be lookin' around the site. Didn't mean to stir anything with the 'hope to meet you' comment... it's a common greeting on most boards I visit.

·
Registered
578 Posts
LOL you didn't stir anything up just a friendly jab at ya for it LOL .

Like I said if you wish to talk get yahoo and I'll oblige ya , it's always nice to talk to fellow gun nuts without a long distance phone charge LOL .

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Evenin' BigO01;

I don't IM much... my typing is NOT good. Don't spell much better...

It's been busy last couple days anyway... local gun club was having a muzzle loading shoot this weekend. I didn't have a round ball gun ready, so I just watched... and gabbed with a lot of the guys. It was a really good shoot, I had a great day.

Hope all ya'll are Happy Pappys today... well... 'cept for the ladies... hope they got a little peace an' quiet.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts