Huge Weapons Cache found in UK...

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Jpyle, Sep 5, 2011.

1. Jpyle

Jpyle New Member

2. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

They seized enough firepower there to start World War III. :rolleyes:

3. Ploofy

Ploofy New Member

To be fair, if you guys have never played Flare/Bottlerocket baseball, that **** would make me run a lot faster than a .45 would.

4. 2hot2handle

2hot2handle New Member

I wonder what they'd think if they saw my gun safe?

"US citizen stockpiling weapons to start army!"

5. fmj

fmj Active Member

BAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!

Poor bastids wouldnt know what to think if the looked at even the most poorly armed US citizen! :eek:

6. Ploofy

Ploofy New Member

Seriously. If there was enough of a distraction, e.g. a riot, I could MAKE more guns than that.

7. alsaqr

alsaqr Well-Known Member Supporter

WOW!!! i am impressed. Another fine job by the Brit cops. :eek:

8. texaswoodworker

texaswoodworker New Member

OMG, They had black powder pistols!!! Whats the world coming to? You could possibly kill one person with that (if you can even hit them + hit them in the vitals) before someone could stop you!

Really UK, really? The feds don't even concider those firearms over here.

Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Last edited: Sep 5, 2011
  9. Jpyle

Jpyle New Member

Is this the tip of the iceberg...is BATF running a UK version of Gunwalker? What did Holder know and when did he know it?

10. unclebear

unclebear New Member

UK rioters disappoint me, :( If they were really even trying they would had something else other then just 5 guns maybe some explosives, baseball bats with nails through them, a couple of pointy sticks something.

11. Jpyle

Jpyle New Member

The cops there are well prepared for that...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RKTSwAVaoU"]Monty Python Self Defence Class - YouTube[/ame]

12. shadamai

shadamai New Member

LOL...the title of the post caught my eye...I was expecting piles and piles of guns. When I saw the photo and article, I thought it was a joke at first. Only three were really firearms. I don't know much about old guns, but those look like they could maybe fire one round at a time IF they work. Seriously, half the people in my neighborhood have larger caches than that!

This part I found particularly amusing: "They had the experience and expertise to examine the guns and make them safe." Nothing against the officers, but it's hard to take the writer seriously. He makes it sound as though they were diffusing a bomb or something.

This is what happens when people let their rights slip away.

13. fmj

fmj Active Member

NEVER underestimate the power of pointy sticks! ;):rolleyes:

or is that never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups??

14. sjonca

sjonca New Member

Did you guys read any of the comments on that news site? Some get it...

Disarmed = a SUBJECT
    Armed = A FREEMAN

Why the heck do not you people see that ?? The UK punishes people who defend them selves from criminals, how stupid is that ?? The UK is nothing but a Nanny state. You reap what you sew.

Others just love being subjects. In any case, not the Huge cache I expected to see.

15. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

My GRANDCHILDREN who are not old enough to DRIVE have more firearms than THAT!

Pitiful. Simply pitiful.

16. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

No matter how you spin that story, it's a sad commentary on a once great nation. Our American "ruling class" and its toadies are trying to accomplish the same thing here and they won't be satisfied until we are a disarmed citizenry.

The Brits have gone after knives as well.

If we do not remain vigilant and continually push back, we may end up with slings and sticks for defense.

17. willshoum

willshoum New Member

Whats next..........

Cars kill people, cell phones, lawn mowers, polititions that send our troops to a war we cannot win unless we nuke the Basterds....... It made me sick when I saw all the guns that were confiscated during drug bust, then dumped into a shredder....Sick, and Sick and tired of the gumbment today.....:mad:

18. Mandy

Mandy New Member

I'll show you a cache lolol

Attached Files: