http://tomohalloran.com/2013/01/27/30-years-murder-free-in-gun-town-usa/

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by Macncheese, Feb 1, 2013.

1. ZombieBrawler

ZombieBrawler New Member

Ok so based on that information: if we ban all gun forever there will be zero murders and everyone will live happily ever after :)

---liberal logic.

2. danf_fl

danf_fl Retired Supporter

Macncheese,
    Welcome to the Firearmstalkforum. We have a section called "Introductions" where you can say "Hi" and tell us about yourself.

Thanks for the input.

3. Dearhunter

Dearhunter Supporting Member Supporter

Please note

Attached Files:

4. Macncheese

Macncheese New Member

@ZombieBrawler If they ban all guns? The article talks about a town who told everyone to arm themselves and there has been no violence or crime. Did you read the right article? I'm far from a liberal

Last edited: Feb 2, 2013
  5. ZombieBrawler

ZombieBrawler New Member

Yes i did read it all and the right one. Its immense sarcasm showing the opposite thinking of these people disregarding facts.

6. Macncheese

Macncheese New Member

The purpose of the article was to show the effectiveness of the "Gun Town" not the sarcasm. Unfortunately you decided to read to in depth to find the sarcasm to try and insult me.

7. 1911love

1911love New Member

Mac- Zombie wasn't insulting you, he/she was making an insult towards the stupid anti-gun libratards. This happens a lot around here and it's funny, gotta have a sense of humor and a thick skin at FTF. Welcome to the forum.

8. ZombieBrawler

ZombieBrawler New Member

What good would it do me to insult you over a topic we can all agree on apparently? I suggest you take 1911's advise and cool down on being so defensive. Just because your the OP doesn't mean everyones here to troll you. Inherently "liberal logic" is aimed to liberals. Not "oh the OP is a jackass". Take it easy now.

9. bamashooter68

bamashooter68 Member

Come on Mac no one is trying to insult you. I didnt know this about Kennesaw. Thats pretty awesome that they passed an ordanance requiring each household to own and maintain a firearm. It also proves some liberals wrong who have said the more guns we have the more likely we are to settle our differences with a gun. How stupid do some of these liberals think we are?

10. Sonic82

Sonic82 New Member

11. Macncheese

Macncheese New Member

My apologies ZombieBrawler, I must have read it wrong. No hard feelings, my fault.

12. ZombieBrawler

ZombieBrawler New Member

No worries. Just remember we are all here for a common goal. And when someone is trying to patronize you on here its quite apparent, its more like crucifixion 0.0

13. WebleyFosbery38

WebleyFosbery38 New Member

Ha, no doubt about it, if you get slapped on FTF, there is gonna be a bruise! If it was for whacking 2a, likely a welt also! Not to worry, this is a safe place for forward thinking 2a Supporters if there is one!

I love the piece you quoted, read it before but its great to be reminded what we already know, if having guns around made a place dangerous, towns like the one in this article would be history not successful! Sadly, we dont have a law that says we have to have guns in Upstate NY! If you did a little poll, you might think there was, we love our guns up here! If we could just get Albany to secede!

14. ZombieBrawler

ZombieBrawler New Member

No kidding! All that mess about NY CCW holders getting their names released to the public like theyre sex offenders makes me furious and im in nevada!