how's your morning looking?

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by mountainman13, Oct 13, 2013.

1. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

Here's mine.

Attached Files:

2. NC1760

NC1760 New Member

Overtime on this paycheck...

...at work.... going through some wiring schematics for a project due this week. Good news is I'll leave around noon and my son and I have hockey practice this afternoon. Looking forward to that!!

Wish I was waking up outdoors this morning... put jealous face here!!

3. txpossum

txpossum New Member

Sigh. Chores today. My BBQ grill started getting rust spots this past winter, so I'm sanding it down and repainting it before this next round of bad weather; probably have to mow today; got a load of new gravel on the driveway last week and need spread it out in a few spots; all the joys of rural living.

4. rockratt

rockratt Active Member Lifetime Supporter

Busy, busy, busy!!!!! Need to cut some more wood for the shop to make sure there is enough to get thru winter. Went and picked up a Jeep yesterday that is going to get a 4 link in the rear, cage work done and if time permits between now and Thanksgiving fuel cell moved, spool installed in the rear and a host of other things he wants done.

5. ShagNasty1001

ShagNasty1001 New Member

Here's mine for a few more hours. I'm just on the other side of the table

Attached Files:

6. stratrider

stratrider New Member

Sitting on the tarmac in Port Harcort, Nigeria... About to start my long journey home

Attached Files:

7. Doc3402

Doc3402 New Member

I'm vertical. It's a trend I hope to continue for a few more years.

8. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

Quiet, sleepy morning. Misty rain, so range is out. However, I picked up a Remington 514 and a Mossberg 151K rifle yesterday. Be a good day in the shop to tear those down (along with the Marlin 39A I got last week) and do some detail scrubbing.

Another cup of coffee, and will start on those. The Mossberg is about mint- amazing since that one dates to 1950.

9. Axxe55

Axxe55 The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

well just peachy! let me explain my morning.

the alarm goes off and i get up, and shut it off, grab a Mt. Dew to get my heart started, check some new posts on FTF, then go and brush my teeth, get dressed, put my work boots on, kiss the wife goodbye. so far, so good.

wife wakes up, asks me where i'm going? i tell her i'm going to work. she looks at me, says, on sunday? Huh? it's monday!

imagine my suprise, it is sunday! oh well.:eek:

10. kytowboater

kytowboater Active Member

Playing with our daughter at the moment. About to head to late service church. Maybe we are already going to be late. Store for some stuff to make chili.

Chores.

Mow the yard, weed the landscaping, clean the gutters, silicone the shower.

I've got laundry to do.

Wish mine was next to a fire.

11. Jagermeister

Jagermeister New Member

Wow, are you on a rocket. Did not know you were an astronaut.:p

12. stratrider

stratrider New Member

Moohahahaahaha

Attached Files:

13. shadecorp

shadecorp Active Member Supporter

Thanks for asking.
    So far, Great.
    Setting outside having coffee.
    Later watch a little football.

14. Airborne1

Airborne1 Member

My morning started about 3 hours later than normal as I got home late last night. Late for me it was about 9pm. And I got to get online and read my mail and see whats up, then eat something before I go to bed. So it was almost midnight before I got to sleep, and about 6:30 this morning when I woke up. But who cares I have today and tomorrow to get anything done that I need to do.

Ken

15. Jagermeister

Jagermeister New Member

It is 7:11 pm here. I do not remember. :p

16. rockratt

rockratt Active Member Lifetime Supporter

Dammit boy!! And I thought I was having a bad day!!!!!:)

17. boatme98

boatme98 New Member

Safe trip, Strat.

18. boatme98

boatme98 New Member

My AM' s looking pretty fair (Mon.) I'll be in the middle of a long week. 5 12 hour days instead of the usual 4.
    But I found out that all my supers ( and I have a few) will be off site for the comming week. I'll be able to do my job and maybe get some maintenance in over the next three days. It's almost like a vacation.

19. F4U

F4U Well-Known Member Supporter

First Sunday I am going to get to watch football all day. We got all of the last minute stuff done yesterday and mom and dad left for their winter home in Az. this morning. A couple of peaceful weeks then I start packing to move out of the house I built on land that has been in my family since the 1950s because I was naïve enough to believe that "until death do us part" actually meant until death do us part, not "until death or a sleazy lawyer do us part."

20. boatme98

boatme98 New Member

Ah Grasshopper, you have much to learn.

Sorry to hear that. It won't help but there a lots of folks here who've been through much the same.

Good luck with the blood sucking leache......I mean, lawyers.

PS. If I've offended any divorce attorney's, too bad.