·
Registered
664 Posts
Howdy from Texas. Welcome to the forum

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
in 2005, my 16 year old son had a mishap with his deer rifle and shot me in the leg.
the gun was a marlin lever action .357 rifle and it nearly took my leg off. I now have a steel rod for a femur.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hey Beenshot. Love the name. Me too. Was shot by a .270 back in 1987 while fighting a fire. Loaded rifle under a bed went off in the flames.nearly blew my leg completely off right above he knee. After two months in the hospital, two years of not walking, and more than my share of rehab, I still have my leg with a bunch of hardware in there also. Doesn't work all the best but at least it's still hanging on. No chance of getting through any airport with out a pat down now! Good luck and stay safe and welcome to the forums.

·
Premium Member
19,844 Posts
Welcome here from Oregon.

·
Registered
7,447 Posts

·
Registered
21,822 Posts
to the FTF community. We are glad to have you as a new member!

All you need here is a thick skin and the ability to laugh at anything, including yourself!

Please read the following, it will save all of us a lot of time and trouble:

Please DO NOT post (including in your signature) advertisements, links to sell or advertise if you are not a vendor.

New folks- Please read this!!! << Click Here

FTF Newcomer's Guide << Click Here

How To Post Pics on FTF << Click Here

FTF's List Of Acronyms << Click Here

Join the Gun Owners of America, a worthy 2nd Amendment protector.

Gun Owners of America << Click Here

·
Administrator
34,615 Posts
WELCOME!!

I'm glad you found your way here. I hope I never have to say "I've been shot". I'm glad your doing okay.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.