Firearms Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there. Found this forum on craigslist and decided to see what's what. I am not a troll, but I can be accused of being a bit of a conspiracy theorist...if that's the right word for someone who is always right about the government's nefarious plans for your liberty...

I believe guns represent our freedom in this country and that the current clowns running for the presidency will continue to perpetuate the erosion of our rights until they can rule as freely and absolutely as they want without reprisal from constitutional American's indignant protest.

I would love to find a group of people who actually DO something about the state of affairs in this country, but I guess talking has its value too.

Anyways, howdy.

·
Premium Member
19,844 Posts
It's the internet, talk is cheap. (and mostly anonymous;)) There are more former and active SEALDeltaReconGreenBeanies than could have ever served, online at any given moment. They generally dress in camo footy pajamas and live in Mommy & Daddy's basement.

Welcome here. This place is relatively sane.

I say relatively, because they let me join. :D

·
Banned
23,968 Posts
Welcome to the forum - I have to agree with my esteemed colleague in his statement about the internet breeding the true UBER Soldiers, however we don't seem to have much of that here and I kind of like it that way. I think you will find the forum members here willing to discuss almost any issue, usually with candor, but don't be surprised if they don't always agree with you..... or each other.

JD

·
Registered
3,250 Posts
Now what fun would it be if we all just "got along"? We'd be like the "Stepford Wives"....

·
Premium Member
19,844 Posts
Excellent Scott. :D

·
Registered
3,250 Posts
+1 Scott....LMAO - That's a real history lesson! I had no idea...

·
Registered
332 Posts
Welcome to a great forum :):):):)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts